Future Events Who among the Strewhats will get Conqueror's Haki?

Who will unlock COC?

• Zoro

Votes: 135 78.9%
  • Sanji

Votes: 35 20.5%
  • Jinbe

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Usopp

Votes: 77 45.0%
  • Franky

Votes: 31 18.1%
  • Brook

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • Robin

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Nami

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • Chopper

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters
Luffy has it, Zoro imo has something that resembles it but it is not CoC strictly, Sanji could end having it (let's see if Oda will bother himself to show us Scopper or even Queen having it, that could be a little hint) the others most likely not.

Zoro has already that "fear" thing he used vs Monet, he rpetty much killed her will to fight, it is like the feral beast speech, another example of this is the glare Kaido gave to Luffy before one shooting him, that was the ame thing pretty much.

I don't see any reason why not. Why would a bloodthirsty aura somehow stop him from being a conqueror?
Technically yea there's nothing that's stopping one from having it. But from the way it's been presented for characters who do have it's worked as a sort of a CoC replacement and in fact for one of them even more powerful than CoC.

Mihawk's killing intent for example had Luffy shivering in fear, along with freaking out:

Contrast to that, Luffy only felt a slight fzz frorm Rayleigh's CoC (though Ray possibly could've held back):

When Cracker used it, it's effect was mistaken with haki, but not exactly haki.

Based on Cracker's & Dracule's usage of it, could assume that it's an ability that easily rivals CoC, difference just beating CoC is a better AoE ability, while this one is stronger against specific individuals.

Though I mean if Oda wants Roronoa to really stand out from the "right hands" giving him both would be a neat way to go about it.

I actually think Usopp is the one with the most chances, then Zoro, then Sanji. I think he's a character Oda likes to develop, and his dream as a brave warrior of the sea plus his lie about using it and the progress he has experienced (including the awakening of observation) could be small hints towards this.

I mean Zoro was even revealed as first mate in his vivre card after all :))
His official role is Combatant, not First Mate.

Zoro literally fits all the descriptions of a conqueror. I'm 110% sure he has it and wano is where he will he showcase it.

Never felt sanji was much of a conqueror. Yes, he does have royal blood but that alone means nothing. He's not as strong willed as zoro and luffy are and he clearly does not value his dream as highly as luffy and zoro do. Calling FI his all blue after seeing a pair of fish titties :milaugh:you'll never catch zoro or luffy downplay their dreams like that.

And just the difference in how they approach death.

Sanji is a quitter, while Zoro even with legs severed off he is willing to fight just to put up an ugly fight. Even inspiring mighty warriors of Elbaf in the process :finally:
My goat. Truly a conqueror

He's not as strong willed as zoro and luffy are and he clearly does not value his dream as highly as luffy and zoro do. Calling FI his all blue you'll never catch zoro or luffy downplay their dreams like that.
Sanji is a selfless person, who puts other people and even their dreams above his own.
How is that a reason for Sanji not to have CoC? Is one of the requirements to have CoC being selfish?
Being ready to die for others if needed is weak willed? Gtfo

Never felt sanji was much of a conqueror. Yes, he does have royal blood but that alone means nothing.
And what is a conqueror?
What is Zoro conquering? Exactly, nothing.

Sanji is a quitter, while Zoro even with legs severed off he is willing to fight just to put up an ugly fight. Even inspiring mighty warriors of Elbaf in the process
2 completely different situations...
Zoro and the others were trapped and they would die if they wouldn't try anything to get out.
Sanji on the other hand, couldn't do anything to escape the situation. Zeff was held hostage on the OTHER SIDE of the world. How would it safe him if Sanji just would try to have a ''ugly fight''?...The only way to keep everyone safe was to obey Judge and BM.

Your arguments are completely trash and only based on wank, nothing more.

Zoro literally fits all the descriptions of a conqueror. I'm 110% sure he has it and wano is where he will he showcase it.

Never felt sanji was much of a conqueror. Yes, he does have royal blood but that alone means nothing. He's not as strong willed as zoro and luffy are and he clearly does not value his dream as highly as luffy and zoro do. Calling FI his all blue after seeing a pair of fish titties :milaugh:you'll never catch zoro or luffy downplay their dreams like that.

Sanji is a quitter, while Zoro even with legs severed off he is willing to fight just to put up an ugly fight. Even inspiring mighty warriors of Elbaf in the process :finally:
My goat. Truly a conqueror
You are trully a genius, I ve forgotten this panels. Zoro is indeed the perfect candidate for CoC beside Luffy.

2 completely different situations...
Zoro and the others were trapped and they would die if they wouldn't try anything to get out.
Sanji on the other hand, couldn't do anything to escape the situation. Zeff was held hostage on the OTHER SIDE of the world. How would it safe him if Sanji just would try to have a ''ugly fight''?...The only way to keep everyone safe was to obey Judge and BM.

Your arguments are completely trash and only based on wank, nothing more.
I don't think Mikail brought up the panels because they thought that their action was indicative of whether sanji or zoro possessed CoC,rather,Mikail attempted to show their attitude in desperate moments.Zoro was hopeful and was seen smiling,while sanji curled up into a ball, showing that even when situations look grim,zoro was still in control (of his own fate) while sanji was completely powerless.
I'm not saying the situations weren't different,they were.But there is one thing that they have in common,and that is zoro and sanji were both deperate,but one was depicts as still being in control,the other as depressive.
In conclusion,its their attitude that convinced me zoro has CoC,while sanji does not,as it did Mikail.