Future Events Who are the 3 straw hat most likely to die at the EOS ?

I don't see Oda killing off any Straw Hats. But, if he did other than Brook who you said we couldn't include-

Chopper- I don't see him becoming anymore relevant or powerful going forward, also if he dies @ Wano or something Law could feel guilty enough to join.

Jinbee- I can see him sacrificing himself for Luffy and he's just an odd fit for Straw Hat.

That's all I can think of that Oda could kill off, but like I said the chances are nil that a Straw Hat will get killed off.

I don't see Oda killing off any Straw Hats. But, if he did other than Brook who you said we couldn't include-

Chopper- I don't see him becoming anymore relevant or powerful going forward, also if he dies @ Wano or something Law could feel guilty enough to join.

Jinbee- I can see him sacrificing himself for Luffy and he's just an odd fit for Straw Hat.

That's all I can think of that Oda could kill off, but like I said the chances are nil that a Straw Hat will get killed off.
why would Law feel guilty about chopper dying lol

If anything, @Red Admiral will be the one that suffered the most. But thy must be done.:pepemy:
tbh, no ...

death can make Shanks a LEGEND in history of manga

but Shanks will die after HIS STORY ARC
the theories from retards who claim "he will die so Oda can hype the most hype man ever" bugs me
this shits are an insult to Oda story telling capabilities

p.s
Shanks death can be perfection
Shanks being a villain is too rich and deep and complex for one piece, it's simply TOO GOOD