Questions & Mysteries Who are the Numbers ? What is the nature of their relation with Kaido and Onigashima ?

What are the Numbers, these mysterious Oni-like creatures with drinking problems who have been allies of Kaido for quite some time already ? What is the nature of their relation with Kaido and why do they help/serve him ? Where do they come from ? Why do they come to Onigashima ?

They are most likely the off springs of an ancient race, some oni giant tribe. Same like Oars and probably Kaido himself. Perhaps there are a bunch of cross breeds inbetween, which could explain those height differences. I could see them having an in group hierarchy based on height btw. Would be funny if they are roasting each other, cause of those height differences.
I already like it that they lose their manners when they are drunk. That's certainly something that can be exploited on in a funny way aswell.
I think it's obvious by now that I think that most of the same will be quirky guys, more funny, prolly a little dumb aswell, but scary when they get serious. Wouldn't be against a certain brotherhood vibe tho.
And I don't think that they are living in Onigashima. It might be that they were born there tho. It seemed like they were summoned for the fire festival afterall.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They are most likely the off springs of an ancient race, some oni giant tribe. Same like Oars and probably Kaido himself. Perhaps there are a bunch of cross breeds inbetween, which could explain those height differences. I could see them having an in group hierarchy based on height btw. Would be funny if they are roasting each other, cause of those height differences.
I already like it that they lose their manners when they are drunk. That's certainly something that can be exploited on in a funny way aswell.
I think it's obvious by now that I think that most of the same will be quirky guys, more funny, prolly a little dumb aswell, but scary when they get serious. Wouldn't be against a certain brotherhood vibe tho.
And I don't think that they are living in Onigashima. It might be that they were born there tho. It seemed like they were summoned for the fire festival afterall.
I’m also of the strong belief that they’re related in some way to the Oars family...the similarities are visually clear.

I dont expect them to be stronger than the F6, but I do hope that they are competent and have devil fruits. They are bigger than normal giants, and that is significant to what they could be in the end

I already makes connection of oars and kaido
:crazwhat:
But turns out it is oars and Number.
Well some of it is a bit wrong

But let's start a new theory,
Numbers are experimental product of vegapunk and judge before WG capture them

They are hybrid of oars and human

Same race as Kaido, probably, who isn't human. Might be related to old World Gov attempts to create giants (Onigashima appearing on the Punk Hazard warning sign) and the "Numbers" are a reference to the experiments I.e, Kaido could be Experiment Number 7 or something like that.
Hit the nail on the head

congrats