Chapter Discussion Who are the remaining 4 shadows

I genuinely think its just the 5 they were on about. You even have the 5 boxes set up like the roofnova with 2 on the otherside.
Idk man, the left side has 3 boxes instead of two, it doesnt matchup with the face off we got last chapter. Also, Momo/Hiyori should count imo as metaphorical tokens for the last 2 to make up 9.

Neither of these are official translations, are they? I’m too lazy to seek out the panels with Toki right now and chapter 1000 hasn’t been released by Viz yet, but I think you might be putting too much stock into that interpretation...if it proves to be true, though, then I’m not sure what that would mean for Yamato. I do know she has ample motivation for squaring off against her dad, so as part of the prophecied or otherwise, she’ll be up there soon enough.
The oldest one i think is the official, for the 1000 one yeah its not yet. We can wait till the 4th to see.

Do agree Yamato will interract with Kaido either way.
Post automatically merged:

Nah thats law far off at the back like he is in the pic.
I think the 3 boxes are too close and they arent cut into two panels like the face off. We'll see anyways.

Actually imo we already have there all "the pirates that will lead the next generation". The 3 captain supernovas who had been portrayed as a thing already in Sabaody (Luffy, Law and Kidd), Zoro who is Zoro, and finally Killer who at this point could have a relationship with Kidd (powerwise but not only) just like Luffy and Zoro. Every other next gen pirate who come in later will undoubtely have already a weaker portrayal (if it is not BB himself as part of the worst gen) compared to these ones, at best these hypotetical people left will just be side dishes.

S

stealthblack

Any particular reason?

This list feels too centered

Drake should deserve a spot for example, more than anyone on this list, due being a former marine
law is the only one that doesn have a man with him from his crew, bepo is only mink that didn't use his sulong, BM killed bepo's brother, zepo.

sanji said he want to go help kinemon, big mom is his mother in law and he escaped her in wci but has to face her again after the cake

hawkins reads the future so knows who wins to join that side, he talked with luffy about his cards giving someone a great power

drake is guarding chopper from queen and will end up fighting queen

law is the only one that doesn have a man with him from his crew, bepo is only mink that didn't use his sulong, BM killed bepo's brother, zepo.

sanji said he want to go help kinemon, big mom is his mother in law and he escaped her in wci but has to face her again after the cake

hawkins reads the future so knows who wins to join that side, he talked with luffy about his cards giving someone a great power

drake is guarding chopper from queen and will end up fighting queen
Sanji is going to do what exactly to big mom? He does not harm women ! This is a battle Until the yonko are defeated. There won’t be any cake baking this time around

S

stealthblack

Sanji is going to do what exactly to big mom? He does not harm women ! This is a battle Until the yonko are defeated. There won’t be any cake baking this time around
He attacked BM in wci togethet with luffy, he can block attacks and keep her busy

The nine shadows are the Scabbards
Momo and Yamato should eventually get involved in some respect with the fight with Kaido, but the five already on the roof top will be the main fighters against Kaido, no one else.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest that Toki or Oden were capable of such specific prophetic skill to saw “yes, there will be exactly nine people who will fight and defeat Kaido.” For one thing, are we just ignoring the nine scabbards who each at least landed hits on him? Far as i see it, we’re already up to 14 participants.

Toki wanted to tell people the nine scabbards would come back to give them hope and separately Oden was aware through Sharly’s prophecies and whatever was discovered in Laugh Tale that there would be a massive war in twenty years where people strong enough to beat Kaido would appear.