Who are your favorite users here?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Umm my fellow clowns @DoctorIndigo and @Ghostly Reflections are swag and coolll... My nemesis @solis is cool too... @Finalbeta is as always awesome and nice... @Ekkologix brings me always joy and all to the mafia games.
But let's not forget
@Worst Senpai who is my guru if it comes to how to play mafia what is just having fun while it. :myman: those are my main swaggers

I

Indigo

So many personalities here over the last few years that i can't even choose just a few. WorstGen has been a great source of fun and rage during the pandemic, just a nice place to feel alive in a way during these horrible few years.

Talking about Zoro with my fellow Grandmaster followers, like @Peroroncino
Reading great posts and theories from @Cinera
Talking about the MCU with @Bango🍅
Forming clown gang with @Rottkins and @Ghostly Reflections
Reading @MonsterZoro funny exaggerated posts when a Zoro chapter drops (check threads 997 and 1010)
Reading thousands and thousands of posts by @Finalbeta
@Lance_Dragonite for getting us the spoilers (he is getting a lot of hate this month)

and there's so much more, just a few highlight users i guess

I

Indigo

So many personalities here over the last few years that i can't even choose just a few. WorstGen has been a great source of fun and rage during the pandemic, just a nice place to feel alive in a way during these horrible few years.

Talking about Zoro with my fellow Grandmaster followers, like @Peroroncino
Reading great posts and theories from @Cinera
Talking about the MCU with @Bango🍅
Forming clown gang with @Rottkins and @Ghostly Reflections
Reading @MonsterZoro funny exaggerated posts when a Zoro chapter drops (check threads 997 and 1010)
Reading thousands and thousands of posts by @Finalbeta
@Lance_Dragonite for getting us the spoilers (he is getting a lot of hate this month)

and there's so much more, just a few highlight users i guess
how could i forget @TheKnightOfTheSea, i just remembered you when you liked the post

off course thank you for inviting me to discord (even if i never use it anymore) and share my love for Jinbei, wished he had more screen time on the story