Who are your favorite users here?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
β€Ž
Oof, I probably won't be writing any more One Piece essays for the foreseeable future.

Would I still be one of your faves?
:neesama:
Lol, just the fact you shared how articulate you are is enough, Cinpai. You're already a lock. And they don't have to be One Piece related. I just enjoy your writing style. It's also easy talking to you compared to a lot of users here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
My boy @Ekkologix

He is a good funny man and into engineering and science just like me

@T-Peinβ„’ a guy who is always friendly from what I have witnessed

Special Zoro bros mentions
@The White Crane
@Roronoa-sama
Umm my fellow clowns @DoctorIndigo and @Ghostly Reflections are swag and coolll... My nemesis @solis is cool too... @Finalbeta is as always awesome and nice... @Ekkologix brings me always joy and all to the mafia games.
But let's not forget
@Worst Senpai who is my guru if it comes to how to play mafia what is just having fun while it. :myman: those are my main swaggers
thanks guys lmao

too many users to count. this sites awesome
Post automatically merged:

nat i thought u had this as sig ahahahha

i need to take a nap forreal

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Lol, just the fact you shared how articulate you are is enough, Cinpai. You're already a lock. And they don't have to be One Piece related. I just enjoy your writing style. It's also easy talking to you compared to a lot of users here.
:blush:

You're one of my very favourite users here too.
:sweat:

@Light D Lamperouge also has a special place in my heart.

There are some other users I was closer with in the past but have drifted apart from. I don't feel confident mentioning them.