Who are your favorite users here?

So many personalities here over the last few years that i can't even choose just a few. WorstGen has been a great source of fun and rage during the pandemic, just a nice place to feel alive in a way during these horrible few years.

Talking about Zoro with my fellow Grandmaster followers, like @Peroroncino
Reading great posts and theories from @Cinera
Talking about the MCU with @Bango🍅
Forming clown gang with @Rottkins and @Ghostly Reflections
Reading @MonsterZoro funny exaggerated posts when a Zoro chapter drops (check threads 997 and 1010)
Reading thousands and thousands of posts by @Finalbeta
@Lance_Dragonite for getting us the spoilers (he is getting a lot of hate this month)

and there's so much more, just a few highlight users i guess
Thanks for stepping by and reading all my posts :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Umm my fellow clowns @DoctorIndigo and @Ghostly Reflections are swag and coolll... My nemesis @solis is cool too... @Finalbeta is as always awesome and nice... @Ekkologix brings me always joy and all to the mafia games.
But let's not forget
@Worst Senpai who is my guru if it comes to how to play mafia what is just having fun while it. :myman: those are my main swaggers
Tyvm Rottkins-kun! Likewise to you! Our glorious clown artist who delivers us so many laughs and joy!

While it's true i can list everyone i know it's also true that there are many people we meet in our lives but only few will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts, hence why i would say the kindest and most sincere OP fans i have ever known in this community are.

@ShishioIsBack
@Critical Mindset
@m0nst3Rx
@PepperLevi
@Luffy Christ Nika
@Topi Jerami
@TrueGodMoe
@Andrewww
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
@sanjikun
@Relapse

honorable mention: @Fuckthis3 @MonsterZoro @GreenEggsAHam
My boy :sweat:

While it's true i can list everyone i know it's also true that there are many people we meet in our lives but only few will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts, hence why i would say the kindest and most sincere OP fans i have ever known in this community are.

@ShishioIsBack
@Critical Mindset
@m0nst3Rx
@PepperLevi
@Luffy Christ Nika
@Topi Jerami
@TrueGodMoe
@Andrewww
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule
@sanjikun
@Relapse

honorable mention: @Fuckthis3 @MonsterZoro @GreenEggsAHam
Lmao

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I like my fellow Tashigi fans here, such as @Buusatan94, @RiShin, @Momoheechulkabe9000, to name a few.
I enjoy whenever @Akai2 drops the jokey persona and reveals how insightful they truly are. Same with @Ghostly Reflections.
@nik87 is immensely entertaining, and I love the energy he has for Zoro. @Cinera's write ups are a joy to read for how well constructed they are. There's many more, but I'd be here all day.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

I like my fellow Tashigi fans here, such as @Buusatan94, @RiShin, @Momoheechulkabe9000, to name a few.
I enjoy whenever @Akai2 drops the jokey persona and reveals how insightful they truly are. Same with @Ghostly Reflections.
@nik87 is immensely entertaining, and I love the energy he has for Zoro. @Cinera's write ups are a joy to read for how well constructed they are. There's many more, but I'd be here all day.
Thank you so much! I've always enjoyed your posts since the OJ days, always so well written, mature and intellectual! They really add value to places like this and OJ ofc!

:cheers::neesama::amazing::finally: