Break Week Who do you like more Law or Nami?

Who do you like more?

• Law

Votes: 45 63.4%
  • Nami

Votes: 26 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nami. The OG3 are still the most relevant and important characters in the series, no matter what the powerscaling losers try to say. Law isn't to far behind though. Hes my second favorite non Straw Hat, and definitely in my top ten.

Nami. The OG3 are still the most relevant and important characters in the series, no matter what the powerscaling losers try to say. Law isn't to far behind though. Hes my second favorite non Straw Hat, and definitely in my top ten.
You’re nothing but delusional if you think Nami is more important than Sanji. Like congratz on arguing against the manga, anime, and facts

Nami is irrelevant in the grande scope of things EVERY time

And this random pair? wtf
Like, they have nothing to do with the other one at all lol.

Law is a gary stu.
But Nami is about tits, a walking fanservice.

I'll take the gary stu.

And this random pair? wtf
Like, they have nothing to do with the other one at all lol.

Law is a gary stu.
But Nami is about tits, a walking fanservice.

I'll take the gary stu.
They’re literally both One Piece characters and have literally fought alongside each other. But imagine even asking why someone made a popularity poll, with 2 characters from the same franchise no less
:laughmoji:

They’re literally both One Piece characters and have literally fought alongside each other. But imagine even asking why someone made a popularity poll, with 2 characters from the same franchise no less
:laughmoji:
Usually one will made a poll with characters which share similar stuff (design, status, type of fighter, etc.).
So my complain is legit.
We don't need to see something like, "which character do you like more, the mayor of that small town where Luffy met Buggy or Jinbe?" because they are characters of the same franchise.

Usually one will made a poll with characters which share similar stuff (design, status, type of fighter, etc.).
So my complain is legit.
We don't need to see something like, "which character do you like more, the mayor of that small town where Luffy met Buggy or Jinbe?" because they are characters of the same franchise.
No it’s not genius as a poll is made comparing any two things that exist to see how popular they are. It doesn’t matter why and only a weirdo questions it and they must be even moreso to ask why 2 popular characters from same verse are stacked against each other

You want similarities since your brain is on vacation? Allied for 4 arcs, pirates, tough childhoods, dead parents, manipulated by evil pirate, genius intellect, both top 10 popularity worldwide. What a dumb example comparing a side character from one small arc to Jimbei lmao. No one would make that mismatch poll

“Hurr durr why you make a poll with Big Mom and Kaido they are nothing alike” - Purple Swordsman likely

On the topic of the whole “OG Trio” thing, I’ve noticed that Nami and Zoro seem to have their relationship with Luffy emphasized the most. Especially with how much Wano emphasized Nami’s undying loyalty to Luffy

No it’s not genius as a poll is made comparing any two things that exist to see how popular they are. It doesn’t matter why and only a weirdo questions it and they must be even moreso to ask why 2 popular characters from same verse are stacked against each other

You want similarities since your brain is on vacation? Allied for 4 arcs, pirates, tough childhoods, dead parents, manipulated by evil pirate, genius intellect, both top 10 popularity worldwide. What a dumb example comparing a side character from one small arc to Jimbei lmao. No one would make that mismatch poll

“Hurr durr why you make a poll with Big Mom and Kaido they are nothing alike” - Purple Swordsman likely
Yeah, whatever.
They have nothing to do with each other at all.