Future Events Who do YOU WANT to be One Piece's final villain

Who do YOU want to see as the final villain of One Piece

• Total voters
Why would a marine be a ''villain'' for Luffy to beat? The marines aren't suppose to be villains. It doesn't make sense if you are not a marine fan who wants his idol to be the last strongest villain for no reason.

Luffy fights with pirates, and maybe world government if somehow changes his goal, becomes a revolutionary leader, and decides that he need to beat Celestial Dragons and Imu. But that's it, Admirals can never be a final big bad boss, because there will always someone who will be another Admiral; Aokiji and Sengoku left; Green Bull and Fujitora came. It will continue like that. The marines will always be exist.

But if you remove Imu or Yonko, then you can't find people who replace their powers and influential.

Even in a scenario, where Luffy quits being a pirate and replaces Dragon as the revolutionary leader, he would fight with Celestial Dragons and Imu, beating the marines won't solve anything.

But why would people accept a former pirate as a the revolutionary leader? It doesn't make sense, Luffy should always remain as a pirate.

Sakazuki is the only option that either fits the established narrative (I love Blackbeard but he doesn't belong to the plot after finding One Piece, at least not as opposition) or isn't just the most cringy cliché ever in manga and anime (I'm talking about you, Im as final villain, which I still doubt anyways). He's also emotionally attached to the crew (killed Robin's people, killed Ace, scarred Luffy, tried to murder Koby), his devil fruit represents one of the biggest fears for a Japanese reader (since Japan has more active volcanoes than almost any country and represents 10% of the whole world) and represents a model of absolute justice that goes against Luffy's ideals.

It's Imu. Luffy wants to be the freest man in the world but he cannot aim for this goal if the World Government is still there restricting an individual's freedom.

Imu is the head of the World Government and I doubt OP ends if Luffy becomes the PK. I'm sure after Luffy became the PK, there will be a final war against the WG and Imu.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Blackbeard:

-only person in history to eat two DF’s
-a history buff D with links to Rocks, Shanks and Whitebeard
-an up and coming pirate who we’ve seen grow in strength parallel to the Strawhats
-interesting personality that acts as a contrast to Luffy
-a unique designed and powerful crew that can serve as a tailored opponent to each Strawhat, not just the M3
-actually run rings around the World Gov in his big Warlord plan that ended up with him a Yonko

Im:

-probably a woman who aren’t treated well as opponents by Oda
-in near a thousand chapters has made two appearances without saying a word
-subordinates are a group of five boringly designed old men who all have a single personality- dull bureaucrat.
-have spent the series collectively shitting themselves about Luffy and Blackbeard who in two and a bit years have personally torn their precious balance of power apart while they’ve sat about doing nothing

Sakazuki:

-neutered dog post-skip who has discovered the wonders of red tape
-subordinate villain to the above boring old men, Blackbeard stole his thunder in Marineford
-no real links to the overarching plot of the D’s and the Void Century
-one of his three main subordinates is actively disobeying him while fanboying over Luffy.
-sizeable chunk of his subordinate Marines didn’t want him and are more likely to jump ship to Luffy and the RA because the Marines aren’t actually
bad guys for the most part

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Mihawk
Post automatically merged:

Luffy and zoro vs Mihawk:steef:
Mihawk shall eventually never become evil. Besides if Im won't I don't see why Mihawk shall as they share the same ocular feature. :)

But that would of been majestic, after all Mihawk could very well be Roger level considering his CoA should be more powerful. It's at least in the realm of possibilities nevertheless.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Mihawk shall eventually never become evil. Besides if Im won't I don't see why Mihawk shall as they share the same ocular feature. :)

But that would of been majestic, after all Mihawk could very well be Roger level considering his CoA should be more powerful. It's at least in the realm of possibilities nevertheless.
Mihawk always has been interesed in luffy and zoro. Zoro is normal because it's his futur rival but why he is interested with luffy?