General & Others Who else can use FS beside kata and luffy?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Didn't Akainu and Aokiji use Future Sight + Logia Body Manipulation to avoid haki stabs back in MarineFord?

I always thought these two moments + Mihawk telling Luffy when he foresaw his arm being severed "You're surprisingly calm" were foreshadowing future sight when an advanced observation haki user is calm and composed.

Didn't Akainu and Aokiji use Future Sight + Logia Body Manipulation to avoid haki stabs back in MarineFord?

I always thought these two moments + Mihawk telling Luffy when he foresaw his arm being severed "You're surprisingly calm" were foreshadowing future sight when an advanced observation haki user is calm and composed.
yes i remember it was quite a plothole until kata explained it... those were some big foreshadowing there, great work by goda 👌

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Admiral's actions are different from a FS user. Those feats are probably just reading the intent and acting accordingly, no idea what happened in case of Akainu. He was cheap shotted and yet took no damage...

Enel, his four priests, Boa sisters and Rayleigh cannot see the future. They just read the intent, basic CoO.
Perhaps Beckman to justify the hype and probably one person on the World Government's side.
so that was just the intent? it didn't look basic at all to me tho, but maybe it's true

tbh i'd be disappointed if ben beckman didn't have FS, and ur right some of the WG must have it

Monkey D Dragon probably has it along with internal destruction CoA. There needs to be some explanation why Luffy is able to easily acquire advanced haki. Imo its because Dragon was a haki master.

I'd also say that Akainu, Aokiji, Fujitora, Shanks, and Shiryu have it.

Akainu and Aokiji did the logia dodge thing katakuri did, Fujitora is most likely a CoO master as his very survival in battle depends on it, Shanks is an overall haki master, and Shiryu would be broken if he had it alongside invisibility so I just think Oda will go that route with him.

lmao he's very welcome :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I really hope Oda won't invent it on current characters. It would feel a bit forced unless it's guys who are completely featless or so
definitely, personally i love FS as kata's special power, and i was okay with luffy mastering it while facing kata, but tbh i will get boring if it will be invested on many characters
Post automatically merged:

Monkey D Dragon probably has it along with internal destruction CoA. There needs to be some explanation why Luffy is able to easily acquire advanced haki. Imo its because Dragon was a haki master.

I'd also say that Akainu, Aokiji, Fujitora, Shanks, and Shiryu have it.

Akainu and Aokiji did the logia dodge thing katakuri did, Fujitora is most likely a CoO master as his very survival in battle depends on it, Shanks is an overall haki master, and Shiryu would be broken if he had it alongside invisibility so I just think Oda will go that route with him.
yes the dragon is a haki master could be true but i just want something more than that for a person as grand as dragon TnT