Others Who? How? Why? - Case #1: The Case of The Jewelry Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I still need more clues about the second killer and his motive, so what about a trade? I will give you an info which location(s) you should visit if you want to find out about the diamonds and in return you give me info which locations held clues about the second killer?

I

Indigo

I still need more clues about the second killer and his motive, so what about a trade? I will give you an info which location(s) you should visit if you want to find out about the diamonds and in return you give me info which locations held clues about the second killer?
against the rules

you can't outright say anything about what's on a location such as "If you want a clue about the murderer, visit the hotel".

Benoit Blanc (Southern Charm)
I

Indigo

Benoit Blanc has activated Southern Charm

In doing so, he reveals the true state of the game:

Flower - 10 ( Bank, Park, Library, University, Hotel, Carriage Station, Scotland Yard, Museum, Locksmith, Pharmacy )
Dr_Professor83 - 8 ( Docks, Bar, University, Pharmacy, Park, Theater, Museum, Bank )
Joygirl - 8 ( Pawn Shop, Carriage Station, Scotland Yard, Hotel, Library, Theater, Docks, Museum)
Fujishiro - 7 ( Bar, Locksmith, Bank, Pharmacy, University, Museum, Scotland Yard )
Ratchet - 7 ( Museum, Park, Theater, Carriage Station, Bank, Hotel, University )
Charlie - 7 ( Hotel, University, Theater, Docks, Pharmacy, Carriage Station, Pawn Shop )
Pot Goblin - 6 ( Docks, Bar, Locksmith, Bank, Carriage Station, Library )

Fujishiro, Ratchet and Joygirl have guessed the answers once and got them wrong!

The other players have not attempted to guess the answers yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.