Others Who? How? Why? - Case #1: The Case of The Jewelry Thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actions Galore V!
I

Indigo

Mystery Incorporated has activated Fred's Traps on ???

Jessica Jones has used Stunning Strike on ???

Goro Akechi has used Wild Card on ???

Lawliet used FBI Agents on ???

Sherlock Holmes has used Chemistry Enthusiast on ???

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm surprised two people silenced me though. After my movement was stopped 4 times, you'd think they'd focus on those actually close to visiting everywhere.

I've basically solved it anyway.

I

Indigo

Visit Counter

By Location:

Carriage Station - 6 ( Joygirl, Pot Goblin, Flower, Ratchet, Charlie, Fujishiro )
Theater - 5 ( Charlie, Ratchet, Dr_Professor83, Joygirl, Pot Goblin )
Docks - 5
( Pot Goblin, Dr_Professor83, Charlie, Flower, Ratchet )
Park - 5 ( Flower, Ratchet, Dr_Professor83, Joygirl, Charlie )
University - 4 ( Charlie, Dr_Professor83, Flower, Fujishiro )
Bar - 4 ( Fujishiro, Pot Goblin, Dr_Professor83, Flower )
Hotel - 4 ( Charlie, Flower, Joygirl, Dr_Professor83 )
Pharmacy - 4 ( Dr_Professor83, Fujishiro, Charlie, Joygirl )
Museum - 4 ( Ratchet, Fujishiro, Charlie, Pot Goblin )
Bank - 3 ( Flower, Fujishiro, Pot Goblin )
Scotland Yard - 3 ( Joygirl, Flower, Fujishiro )
Locksmith - 2 ( Fujishiro, Pot Goblin )
Library - 2 ( Flower, Joygirl )
Pawn Shop - 2 ( Joygirl, Dr_Professor83 )

By Player:

Flower - 9 ( Bank, Park, Library, University, Hotel, Carriage Station, Scotland Yard, Docks, Bar )
Fujishiro - 8 ( Bar, Locksmith, Bank, Pharmacy, University, Museum, Scotland Yard, Carriage Station )
Dr_Professor83 - 8 ( Docks, Bar, University, Pharmacy, Park, Theater, Pawn Shop, Hotel )
Joygirl - 8 ( Pawn Shop, Carriage Station, Scotland Yard, Hotel, Library, Theater, Park, Pharmacy )
Charlie - 8 ( Hotel, University, Theater, Docks, Pharmacy, Carriage Station, Museum, Park )
Pot Goblin - 7 ( Docks, Bar, Locksmith, Bank, Carriage Station, Theater, Museum )
Ratchet - 5 ( Museum, Park, Theater, Carriage Station, Docks )

Visit Counter has been updated!

Goro Akechi leaves the game!
I

Indigo

@Ratchet has guessed the answers wrong twice, as such, they have been removed from the game!

Ratchet was Goro Akechi:

You're Goro Akechi!

The young prodigy detective known as the second coming of the Detective Prince.

"Well, because I'm a psychic, of course. Haha, I'm only joking. In truth, I'm a rookie detective."

As such, you have the following abilities:

[Active - Wild Card] - Akechi is a persona user and he can access the Metaverse like many. He is also a part of a select group of people that possess the WIld Card Ability, which lets him use multiple personas and their different abilities. Once this ability is used, the Player will choose another player as a target and randomly copy one of their abilities as an one shot. Despite players only being able to use one ability per Actions Phase, the Player can choose to use the copied ability right away on the same phase they did the copying, but if they choose to keep it and use it at a later phase, then that copied ability will count as their action for that phase. (x2) (x0)

[Active - Metaverse Manipulation] - Akechi can manipulate other people by finding their shadow inside the Metaverse and attacking them, he is capable of changing their state of mind or even causing death, depending on what he chooses to do. Once this ability is used, the Player will choose another player as a target and then choose one of the three following methods to achieve the desired effect. (x3) (x0)
-- [Lumina Saber] A toy energy sword that becomes a deadly light saber inside the Metaverse. Targets attacked with this weapon will be stunned, a player that has been stunned can't use any abilities for that round.
-- [Moebius] A toy ray gun that becomes real inside the Metaverse. Targets attacked with this weapon will receive a warning shot and will be stopped, a player that has been stopped can't visit any locations for that round.
-- [Eigaon] Akechi uses his persona Robin Hood to conjure a pillar of darkness at the feet of his target, cursing them. Targets attacked with this ability will be silenced, a player that has been silenced can't submit their answers for the host that round.

[Active - Loki: Maeiga] - Once Akechi reveals his true identiy, he stops using Robin Hood as his main persona and instead uses Loki, the God of Trickery. Akechi can then conjure a a pillar of darkness at the feet of all the players, cursing all of them. Once this ability is used, all actions after this one will have their targets randomized, any actions that target the Player will be randomly redirected at another player. (x2) (x1)

[Active - Mementos Exploration] - Akechi can also enter Mementos, a special palace in the Metaverse that is the incarnation of the collective unconscious. Once this ability is used, Akechi will visit Mementos during the actions phase and investigate, the Player will choose one of the locations to investigate in Mementos to get an extra clue for that round, this visit won't show up in Visit Counters. (x1) (x0)

Status
Not open for further replies.