Break Week Who is going down next ?

Who falls next

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Things looked bad for Kizaru even before confirmation of the fighting Gorosei and existence of the Holy Knights.

He’s the most disposable top tier.

Luffy beats him? Still two more Admirals who are quite clearly a pair to go. Still a Fleet Admiral, who is stronger than him. Any other character Kizaru is associated with? Only really Vegapunk and Sentomaru- who are a part of this arc as well. Oda can be wrapping all that up.
Yep, Kizaru is obviously going down next. This also conveniently arranged for a 10v10 between the SHs and top Marines (1 FA, 2 Admirals for Zoro + Sanji to fight, plus 7 Zodiac themed VAs for 7 non-M3 SHs to fight).

I think that after Egghead, the SHs will fight the Marines, and the BBPs may fight the RHPs + CG
Kizaru going down here would also be Oda's way of getting rid of someone too close to Akainu's level fighting a strawhat or an ally at the same time as Luffy facing Akainu.

I'm not confident it's happening still, but that's another reason to eliminate him.

Kizaru going down here would also be Oda's way of getting rid of someone too close to Akainu's level fighting a strawhat or an ally at the same time as Luffy facing Akainu.

I'm not confident it's happening still, but that's another reason to eliminate him.
What if Luffy gets a PU between Egghead and whenever he beats Akainu?

Also, are you implying Kizaru is a level above Fuji and Ryo? Because in the scenario I described, Zoro and Sanji would obviously be fighting those two

ZenZu

What if Luffy gets a PU between Egghead and whenever he beats Akainu?

Also, are you implying Kizaru is a level above Fuji and Ryo? Because in the scenario I described, Zoro and Sanji would obviously be fighting those two
I think Oda can justify Fujitora and Greenbull being a significant step below Kuzan, but he can't do the same with Kizaru. The C3 all grew in ranks together and Kizaru never got inferior portrayal to Aokiji, who himself was damn close to Akainu.

Ryo is out here fanboying Akainu, and the new Admirals aren't marine lifers. They are more prone to fall in a traditional Top 3 SH side vs Top 3 enemy side.

I think Oda can justify Fujitora and Greenbull being a significant step below Kuzan, but he can't do the same with Kizaru. The C3 all grew in ranks together and Kizaru never got inferior portrayal to Aokiji, who himself was damn close to Akainu.

Ryo is out here fanboying Akainu, and the new Admirals aren't marine lifers. They are more prone to fall in a traditional Top 3 SH side vs Top 3 enemy side.
Reminds me of Luffy beating YC Katakuri before Z/S beat YCs King/Queen. Katakuri was > King/Queen, so I guess this makes sense

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I think Oda considers the distinction between FA and Admiral to be enough to comfortably put Akainu over Kizaru or the other two. I doubt that would ever be an issue that he cares much about.

I also very much doubt Strawhats vs Zodiacs will be happening. Fujitora’s latest actions just confirm he is not anything approaching a villain. The guy is still actually banned from any Marine headquarters because he’s doing jack shit to capture Luffy or Law. Chaton and Momousagi don’t look especially villainous either, and Chaton is a friend of Garp’s.

A genuine Fujitora vs Ryokugyu is at this stage more likely than Zoro or Sanji fighting either of them.

ZenZu

A genuine Fujitora vs Ryokugyu is at this stage more likely than Zoro or Sanji fighting either of them.
I believe this has the highest chances of happening.

And again I believe Admirals being too close in level is another reason for that.

For GB to go down to Sanji, while Fuji took on Zoro would be Oda admitting Fuji is clearly superior. And he only does that for commander type characters, Admirals are treated as equals, not some underlings.

Fleet Admiral is w.e, Sengoku was giving orders on MF and Akainu was listening without hesitation but no one believed for a second that he was stronger than Akainu. C3 have been portrayed far too close to each other. I'm sure Oda can create some separation but it's harder to justify for Kizaru to have a solid gap than it would be for Greenbull.

I think Oda considers the distinction between FA and Admiral to be enough to comfortably put Akainu over Kizaru or the other two. I doubt that would ever be an issue that he cares much about.

I also very much doubt Strawhats vs Zodiacs will be happening. Fujitora’s latest actions just confirm he is not anything approaching a villain. The guy is still actually banned from any Marine headquarters because he’s doing jack shit to capture Luffy or Law. Chaton and Momousagi don’t look especially villainous either, and Chaton is a friend of Garp’s.

Fuji becoming a generic good guy is the worst thing Oda could do for his character. I’d much rather prefer that Fuji be a good guy who recognizes that his organization has many flaws, but would rather reform it from the inside instead of toppling the government and opening the door for chaos to take over.

I can see Gion and Tokitake being Nami and Usopp fights

Tbf though, chapter 957 still has Fuji talking to Akainu on good terms and discussing how they should put their faith in the Seraphim. This all comes chronologically after everything we just read.

Fuji is absolutely still against pirates, and I think Fuji would fight Zoro in the same vein Mihawk woukd fight Zoro. They arent bad people outwardly, but circumstances just out them against one another (the latter being more obvious)

Tbf though, chapter 957 still has Fuji talking to Akainu on good terms and discussing how they should put their faith in the Seraphim. This all comes chronologically after everything we just read.

Fuji is absolutely still against pirates, and I think Fuji would fight Zoro in the same vein Mihawk woukd fight Zoro. They arent bad people outwardly, but circumstances just out them against one another (the latter being more obvious)
I think there’s quite a few things that distinguish between Zoro vs Mihawk compared to Zoro vs Fujitora.

Firstly, Zoro and Mihawk is obviously personal, to fulfil a promise that goes back since the early stages of the story. There’s now also the potential- and I think it’s almost a cert- that another wrinkle will be added by Mihawk genuinely wanting to make Buggy the Pirate King. Zoro vs Mihawk will be a fight for both themselves and for Luffy.

That doesn’t really exist for Zoro vs Fujitora, their interactions are far less weighty. Sure, they can fight, but it’s much in the same vein that Zoro could fight Beckman, another good man who would just be opposing Zoro. Zoro vs Mihawk has the personal reason and the wider reason, Zoro vs Fuji is just the wider reason.

Secondly- Fujitora is a better man than Mihawk is. Mihawk isn’t an especially nice person. He’s not a bad person, but he’s never done anything we would consider overly heroic. I think the only kindness he’s ever shown is letting Perona stay on his island. Just go back to the fight between him and Zoro. He basically launched an attack that had every chance of killing a nineteen year old just because he had the feeling Zoro could survive it and make something of himself. He murdered a hundreds, maybe thousands from Krieg’s armada because they annoyed him. Bad men, but that doesn’t make what he did any better. I don’t think you’d catch Fujitora wiping people out for fun.

Then there’s the organisations they joined. Fujitora joined the Marines, that has lots of good people in it, lot of bad people, but has tried to do good things inside it. He’s shown he’s not a black and white, pirates bad marine good guy. He helped the RA, and he can tell Luffy is a good person.

Cross Guild are not really all that nice. Crocodile is an awful person, Buggy is not much better. Their Marine bounty plan is not portrayed as an especially good thing for the world, in fact, it’s making it worse and more chaotic.

I disagree that Fujitora is against pirates. He was against the Warlords. That’s what he says in the scene you reference. If he was against pirates then Luffy and Law would have been in jail at the end of Dressrosa. I think Fujitora can very much distinguish between good pirates and bad pirates.

It is essentially a very hard sell for a man who has said this about the hero to be a real opponent to any of them

Note that Mihawk doesn’t give a shit if Luffy or Zoro is kind or not. He is interested in their strength and to see how high they can rise in the world.

its obviously saturn. The gorosei never leave marijoa, obviously saturn wont make it back, hes going to be abducted by the guy on blackbeards ship