Current Events Who is least impressive in the whole raid

Least impressive character

• Total voters
Zoro didn’t get knocked out by gifters . Sanji did he’s a scrub . That’s the difference. Also you clearly see gifters in that panel . Are you Brain dead?
Sanji didn't get knocked out...... he just got hit lol. gifters or not Zoro said "their skill runs deep"......
Post automatically merged:

That “pleasure “ is stronger then your favorite character. Who’s only good for cakes and getting zero feats over the course of 10 years
Sanji cooked in one out of the 30 plus arcs in one piece...... Why are you acting like he cooks every arc or something. And what's wrong with him cooking when he's a chef and cooking is literally part of his character? Theres feats for Sanji in every arc post timeskip..... he just doesn't have a 1v1 fight.

Last edited:
Well certainly, a number of characters have failed to show off their potential, but looking purely at what they've accomplished and the good they've done the alliance, Nami is the least impressive of the named characters on the protagonist's side. Her and Hyogoro's henchmen.

Thats predictable though.

What you're looking for is the most unpredictably lame so far on the list, right? If I had to pick someone, Big Mom has looked kind of underwhelming compared to what I expect of her, though this might change soon as she gets to the roof.

Sanji didn't get knocked out...... he just got hit lol. gifters or not Zoro said "their skill runs deep"......
Post automatically merged:

Sanji cooked in one out of the 30 plus arcs in one piece...... Why are you acting like he cooks every arc or something. And what's wrong with him cooking when he's a chef and cooking is literally part of his character? Theres feats for Sanji in every arc post timeskip..... he just doesn't have a 1v1 fight.
Sanji has plenty 1 vs 1 fights . He just doesn’t win any of them

Kidd, I mean there is people doing worse and less than him but that is to be expected but from a pirate captain supposedly rivaling Luffy with his own supernova underling just like Luffy you would expect more (not really since we know Luffy will eat almost everything as x usual but at least something to keep his face even if anyway it is better to wait for the Kaido fight.)

LOL @ the Sanji Stans voting for Zoro when he's the undeniable GOAT of Wano :salt::pepestrike:

My top 3-

Big Meme will never impress me.

Drake- wtf is his agenda & wtf can he actually do other than turn into a dino, the fact that Wano had other dino/human characters diminished his appeal greatly imo.

Apoo- Thought his devil fruit was cool, but he's too much of a cowardly clown.

Still waiting for Kidd to do something major- I have hope that he will.
Waiting for Sanji to accomplish more than just being a horny perv.
Queen is overrated, show me more of King please.

The answer is currently Sasaki. Guy has done absolutely nothing but get chained and watch his pawns get fucked by Yamato.

If not for BM this dude would still be tied to a tree.

His main fight also seems to be Franky. Who isn’t even on the poll so that shows how impressive that is

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even if Apoo got cut by Zoro last chapter I don't think we can say that the guy was disappointing, the guy fought and managed to hold his own for some time against "hybrid" Drake and Zoro both wanting to kill him. This is not a small feat. Being cut down while being pressured in CQC by Drake is not a shame at all for someone like Apoo. Don't know what you expected from him but I am totally fine with what he showed (he obviously didn't go all out too).

And the guy was fun :pepapoo:

I agree
I mean, I am a Kidd fan so he should be my nemesis :suresure: but since the start of the raid the dude sent Luffy KO for like a minute and injured Zoro, took a Punk Gibson on the teeths and made Luffy, Kidd, Zoro and Killer flee (Killer revealed how his power works).
Then engaged Luffy and Sanji again, and was targeted by Zoro and Drake at the same time, Queen made him the target of the whole stage and again handled Zoro and Drake in a 1v2.
In the end was overpowered by Hybrid Drake and Zoro sneaked him.
We gotta give the dude what he deserves.

Hundred Feats Wapoo :cheers:

Last edited: