Character Discussion Who is less evil between Kaido and Big Mom?

Who is less evil?

• Total voters
If you don't think evil dressed as goodness is more evil than evil dressed as evil than you have a problem.
Naah you forgot that Kaido almost destroy whole Wano country, everywhere people was dying from hunger. He poisoned water in rivers and lakes, so almost all animals vanished from there, due poison. The only place that was still "active" was capital of Wano.

From other hand you have Big Mom and her ministers who allowed people just eat buildings, drink juice from lake and rivers. Big Mom cared about her people, while Kaido really don't give a shit.

Naah you forgot that Kaido almost destroy whole Wano country, everywhere people was dying from hunger. He poisoned water in rivers and lakes, so almost all animals vanished from there, due poison. The only place that was still "active" was capital of Wano.

From other hand you have Big Mom and her ministers who allowed people just eat buildings, drink juice from lake and rivers. Big Mom cared about her people, while Kaido really don't give a shit.
That's Orochi not Kaido.

Big Mom raped men to have her children. She forced her children to marriage for political and military purposes. She was BANNED from Elbaf. Kaido was not banned from anywhere.

I have hard time saying BM is more evil. Kaido is clearly written as more ruthless and dominating one. Wano indirectly suffered because of him.

Kaido doesn't care about anyone other than his own crew and strong characters

I was about pick Kaido but remember BM forces people to give up their life spans for protection that's one of the most evil things i can imagine. They are equally evil just in different ways imo

Kaido is “worse” but I don’t think Big Mom is less evil either. Big Mom’s crew is basically a mafia while Kaido’s crew were basically enslaved into service. Big Mom doesn’t have any problem with Kaido using slaves; it’s just not something she herself does