Character Discussion Who is less evil between Kaido and Big Mom?

Who is less evil?

• Total voters
Post where BM just killed her children or enslaved them while being mentally stable

Linlin only attacked people who betrayed her : Chiffon and Pralee.
She was never shown beating her children
She only killed Moscato when she was in her craze tantrum mode.
She has never enslaved her children. This is a lie

You literally have people living in her empire without looking miserable
People only fear her when she's in her tantrum mode where she can do bad things.

As long as you're good and loyal to her, she won't kill you or harm you.
Even if you betray her, she would put you in jail than kill you if you're her child or strong ally
Aint she beat lola ?

The idea of someone taking lifespan away from me to feed their own, and acting like they're doing me a favour just irks me, I'd possibly opt for death.
Eh it doesnt seem to be much, a few months, and it doesnt seem to be happening often. In exchange you get to live a relatively safe and peaceful life. Most would take this over living in Wano before it was liberated tbh.

I mean Kaido straight up told the samurai that he's not as soft as Orochi and he will work everyone to their deaths. Basically enslaving the entirety of Wano.

Lmao why?
Just hypothetically would you rather die as a billionaire, who is living a real happy and good life (not because the money) who has sold his soul to devil and eternity of hell or would you die in poverty and living a tough & hard life but reaching the eternity of heaven.

I would choice the latter without any hesitation and regrets. (Not a question if you believe in hell or heaven, but the concept is known to anyone)

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Eh it doesnt seem to be much, a few months, and it doesnt seem to be happening often. In exchange you get to live a relatively safe and peaceful life. Most would take this over living in Wano before it was liberated tbh.
Essentially what I'm saying is I would not want to contribute to giving a witch like Big Mom immortality, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Who knows I might be talking big, and if the option presented itself I'd take the other path.

Essentially what I'm saying is I would not want to contribute to giving a witch like Big Mom immortality, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Who knows I might be talking big, and if the option presented itself I'd take the other path.
Life is a worthless concept in the bigger picture, your soul is eternity. Whether if you believe in the concept of heaven and hell

Wano during Kaido's rule was starving, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Post automatically merged:

Kaidou is less evil, Big Mom kills her children on a whim and enslaves them.

Kaidou actually respects and shows empathy for his crewmates at the very least.
clown

People voting for Big Mom didn't read the manga.

Big Mom taxes her country with civillians own life spam.
She kills her children like they are nothing.
She ATE her childhood friends and nanny.

What Kaido did that was so evil? Killed Oden that was already dying boiled? Failed to kill Orochi? Gave people free workout and nutrition at Udon?

She kills her children like they are nothing.

What Kaido did that was so evil? Killed Oden that was already dying boiled? Failed to kill Orochi? Gave people free workout and nutrition at Udon?
I know you reading three piece manga, but in One Piece there was Tama and Yasu...do you remember what problem did they have?

Small life tax to live in relative peace.

Unknowingly.

Are you trolling?

Dude not even close to what Big Mom does. And that is much more fault of Orochi than Kaido himself.
What problems? Do you remember that people there willingly gives lifespan just to live there? For many people BM territory was like paradise.

Even when BM was sick her children solved this problem, plus only people who lived on Totto Island was in danger, and that was probably only her family

Big Mom would kills/eats her children without giving a second thought.

Kaido's treatment towards Yamato is bad but it's not like he was gonna kill her lol.
big mom never eat his children. looking at the context. big mom just eat his homies infused food
Post automatically merged:

To me, a good litmus test to see how fucked up someone is, is how they treat those close to themselves. Cause if BM is willing to treat her own children like tools, has zero sympathy or respect for them, then that clearly means she sees those civilians as even less than that.
big mom still has mothering mode where children certain age below it got good treatment. kaido doesn't even care about yamato. he beat him bad. big mom raised good and pampered children. she only expect them to return the kindness when they are old and adult. that's why she is good wuth tama. that's why all big mom children still loyal to him. they also were treated like tama when they are kids. every big mom children is on the debt to repay their mom kindness. big mom did see his children as tools but at least she raised them with kindness. that's what kindness do the person. that's why big mom pirate is more loyal than beast pirate ever be.

Last edited:
What problems? Do you remember that people there willingly gives lifespan just to live there? For many people BM territory was like paradise.

Even when BM was sick her children solved this problem, plus only people who lived on Totto Island was in danger, and that was probably only her family
If you don't think evil dressed as goodness is more evil than evil dressed as evil than you have a problem.