Character Discussion Who is more interesting Shanks or Mihawk?

Who is more interesting?

• Shanks

Votes: 47 63.5%
  • Mihawk

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I like Mihawk. Couldn't care less about his power level but I find it nice his quest to find someone worthy of him, to finally be freed of his boredom etc. His relationship with Shanks, Perona and Zoro are cool.

Shanks it is a bit too mysterious sometimes.

But I like Shanks too.

Both characters are interesting in their own way, both introduced into the series pretty early to inspire both Luffy who is the main character and Zoro who without doubt is the second most important character developed. However, Shanks portrayal in general has left a lot to be questioned interns of strenght, motivation and intentions... the mystery surrounding Shanks actions in general are interesting but they both definitely are interesting but Shanks is arguebly the most interesting character right from the start of the series

J

Jo_Ndule

I don't disagree but why do you waste so much time downplaying a trash character which isn't even important to the story?
Because he's not actualky Trash like i said ... that's just me saying he's not interesting as Shanks
He is an average character.

I hate the wank around him... the dude doesn't deserve them fr doing nothing much in the story power or plot wise.

One is connected to the main character of the story, the World Government, the crew of the Pirate King, Blackbeard and probably Xebec too, whereas the other guy is almost irrelevant to the over-arching plot and is only there for the main character's subordinate to accomplish his dream.

Shanks is objectively the right answer to this question and anyone who says otherwise is just fanboying Zoro Mihawk.