General & Others Who is Oda writing the story for

Has anybody been reading for the last 10 years and went I like where Oda is going with this?

smoker fans dissapointed
Moriah fans dissapointed
Tashigi fans dissapointed
usopp fans disappointed
big mom fans dissapointed

unless you wank zoro, akainu, Luffy or Coby I dont see what were getting out of following the story.

Robin has two fights in the manga
I think oda already answer this question somewhere but, the answer is almost the same as other author (including that i've working for). Its for themself.

I mean, people were making headcanons. Is it really Oda's fault that people are delusionals?
We made up his curiosity about the city of gold, the two separate citizens of Wano who mentioned turning blades black, his desires to lead, avenge Yasuie, and butcher Kaido. We also made up the entire tease between him and Ushimaru, and made up the abandoned bit where Gyukimaru comments on the similarity. We also drew in Nidai to get him curious and photoshopped a conversation about Ryuma's grave into the story

We made up his curiosity about the city of gold, the two separate citizens of Wano who mentioned turning blades black, his desires to lead, avenge Yasuie, and butcher Kaido. We also made up the entire tease between him and Ushimaru, and made up the abandoned bit where Gyukimaru comments on the similarity. We also drew in Nidai to get him curious and photoshopped a conversation about Ryuma's grave into the story
Oh, those are valid points (some are a bit exagerated) but still valid.
But we all know that 99% of the crying is for ZKK headcanon. But people don't care that he fought Kaido and put aside his pride to defend the SNs and thanks to his gestures Kaido was taken down.
This is what is sad. Zoro instead of searching the glory defended hia captain and the others, and guess what, this gave them time to recover and in the end win.
Zoro had a total win, but since he didn't cut kaido head fanboys are crying.