Future Events Who is Ryokugyu's Future Opponent?

Who is Ryokugyu's Future Opponent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same as King?

If it flies and it uses fire = Sanji's opponent.

Admiral loves women.

Retards: LOLOLOLO SANJI VS ADMIRAL.
Sanji vs King was stupid to begin with. Him not eating food and being a potential womanizer is too specific and can fit narratively instead of 'the fight will be more aesthetic' bs.

He'll already be YC2+ by the end of the arc. There is also a big possibility that he'll fight an opponent from the BB pirates and the RHP each to bridge the gap. It's really not all that impossible if you think about it without the hate in mind, lol. I was pretty unsure about it but since Sanji is probably gonna solo a calamity, I see it an a possibility.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sanji vs King was stupid to begin with. Him not eating food and being a potential womanizer is too specific and can fit narratively instead of 'the fight will be more aesthetic' bs.

He'll already be YC2+ by the end of the arc. There is also a big possibility that he'll fight an opponent from the BB pirates and the RHP each to bridge the gap. It's really not all that impossible if you think about it without the hate in mind, lol. I was pretty unsure about it but since Sanji is probably gonna solo a calamity, I see it an a possibility.
We will see. Tbh looking at the current chapters. I won't be surprised if Tama gets Conqueror's Haki. Sorry, Advanced Conquerors Haki.