Speculations Who is sent for the Warlords?

Who is sent for Mihawk?

• Total voters
This topic has probably been touched on already, but I was still wondering who's after these guys?

Boa Hancock
Edward Weevil
Dracule Mihawk

Crocodile/Moria/Jinbei ~ N/A

PRECEDENCE:
  • For Doflamingo, Akainu dispatched Fujitora to absolve him of his Warlord Status, and later he collects Doflamingo along with Tsuru & Sengoku as the Retrieval Team. This establishes that Warlords are not jokes and Marines will send out Admirals to take them in, something emphasized throughout the story.

Since then, Fujitora has been rejected from entering a naval base by Akainu, which I don't think is a coincidence or some throw away line by Oda/Akainu.

Each Admiral we have is to be dispatched for the remaining active/dissolved Warlords.

Fujitora for Boa Hancock
Greenbull
for Edward Weevil
Kizaru
for Dracule Mihawk

The events of the Reverie have passed. Fujitora and Greenbull have fulfilled their role in quashing the threat of the revolutionaries in Marygeoise.

Fujitora and (assuming) Greenbull's wounds have been treated and they are free to set out. Fujitora last scene was on the (my best guess) Calm Belt given the presence of the large Sea Kings.

Coincidentally so is Captain Coby. Captains can not be sent to take down Warlords as we have established earlier. Also Coby is shown hiding, not leading the Assault on the Amazonians. Which means he has a Superior Commanding Officer.

Further supporting evidence that, Captains cannot take on Warlords, even Pre-Timeskip we've seen Captain Smoker get squashed by Boa. And on top of this, X Drake is the Superior Officer of Coby within Sword. And X Drake hasn't performed on the par of Warlords as his counterpart Law, is a rising Leader of the New Generation, whereas he is a Top Executive under the Commanders of a Yonko.

And the meeting of 3 individuals who are Luffy stans is very Oda like.

I think it is safe to assume Fujitora is sent for Boa Hancock. She is a formidable combatant anyways almost consecutively One Shotting 2-3 Pacifista.

Now to move on the Mihawk, I think Kizaru would be the better assumption rather than Greenbull. Kizarus strength is already established, and both characters are of the Old Guard (as in we have known them well in the Pretimeskip. We have always seen Kizaru up against right hands (Marco, Benn Beckman, Rayleigh) in the past clashing in a sense with the exception of Zoro.

Although, Kizaru was not shown to bust pass them. In the case of Mihawk, could it be possible that Mihawk defeats Kizaru to establish his place in the hierarchy of Pirates/Marines in the world of One Piece for fans? Of course the battle, in expected Oda fashion would not be determinable and have qualities for both sides of the faction (Maine Fans/Zoro(Mihawk fans) to argue for/against.

And finally for Edward Weevil, I wouldn't say its farfetched for Greenbull to be after Weevil, given they are both new characters. Although the Weevil assumption is completed unfounded and is just baseless Speculation on my part.

One thing for a fact is that the fodder Marines with Riot Shields certainly is not taking down "Whitebeards Son" and a possible former Rocks Member.

TLDR: It was left up for speculation for fans to guess who was sent for the three Warlords. Everyone except Buggy, who we all know is no threat. Coincidentally three Admirals are free. And Akainu said he has no resources to send against a rising threat such as the Big Mom/Kaido alliance. He would never say this if there were Admirals present and Marines on standby for battle.

Boa vs Fujitora
Mihawk vs Kizaru
Weevil vs Greenbull

Thoughts? @bennbeckman @Jew D. Boy @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Kromage911 @Mr. Anderson @Fenaker @zzShinichi @Kuro Ashi @Celestial D. Dragon @mly90 @ConquistadoR @ArdynIzunia @BleakAsh @playa4321 @Sentinel @m0nst3Rx @TheKnightOfTheSea @Alpha @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @etc
I have always hoped it was kizaru it would fit IMO and I agree if it’s him and he is defeated by mihawk that’s some good scaling for Hawkeyes

In 956, navy was seen near ex warlord.
957, Sengoku gave hint for Akainu about Oden-Wano. So i wont make 956 as my data, i use 957.

Here, Akainu research about Wano file administration plus gave order to his henchman to get intel about 4 yonkou right now. BB & Shanks were likely understand wano havoc right now. Akainu wanted to know what both would do, especially BB as he knew Shanks isnt ordinary reckless pirate.

Then, Akainu made the ex warlord pursuer back off & gave other mission. even after a great fight, this will make ex warlord relieved. Example:
  • Buggy crews had a great fight to match buster call. Some of his crews got stronger on that fight. Even unexpectedly they would have gotten 100++m bounty after. Buggy is the new Rising Emperor.
  • Hancock in dangerous state that looks like dying after defend her country. Issho & coby spit out about Luffy vs 2 Yonkou before leaving. Kuja went to Wano.
  • Mihawk was untouch & destroying the fleets. So he disappointed. Then leave with Baboons on bigger raft/ship.
  • Weevil kills many navy before navy back off.
But, SSGs & Pacifistas were deployed as the substitution to get the SSG result before SSG being used againts Emperor. Later, ex warlord state after this was unknown.

Thus that is a possibility, and relevant with the thread.
Issho, Coby sent to Wano.
Ryukugyu sent with momousagi, chaton to follow BB. (There is mr X ~ Kuzan)
Kizaru keeps HQ with Akainu & CP on Gorosei to anticipate Revo

SSG is gonna be main force, because they have to prove they can replace one of the three great powers.

And at the same time hype for Vegapunk arc since they prob gonna be antagonists there.
Exactly. I highly doubt that even a single Admiral will be send out for the warlords. SSG and Vegapunk gotta prove themselves that they are a worthy substitute which is why i believe one warlord must be brought in.

There's no substantial need to send Admirals.

Sakazuki didn't wish to send them despite a 2 yonko alliance being in act since he deemed it as risky.

He would likely avoid send an admiral to deal with Mihawk because he is likely not stupid and aware of his potential. Perhaps the same would apply to Weevil.