Questions & Mysteries Who is the 2 silhouette in the recent Germa 66 Cover Story??

Who is D. Silhouette?

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Very confident it’s not the Blackbeard Pirates.

Blackbeard’s next step needs to be something with huge world shattering consequences that means he’s an even bigger threat than post-Wano Luffy.

How does going to WCI, when Big Mom isn’t even there, where the strongest people guarding the place- Katakuri and Cracker- have already been defeated, to get a Poneglyph Luffy already has, accomplish that? It’s literally just matching what the Strawhats did last arc.

Worst

Custom title
I saw some theories about that and some suspects that it could be these silhouettes

and yea they suspects it's a division from the BB pirates, and it both makes sense and it doesn't

It makes sense bc he knew BM was going to Wano and she took a considerable amount of forces with her

but chronologically he said that he was setting sail to " not leave it to the navy " way after he learned that BM was heading for Wano ( so why now ? )

also the way he said it it's like the Navy was going for that thing as well and he was going to clash with them

now i don't think Navy would try to take over Yonkos territories now, so that would mean he probably split his forces a part to go after the poneglyph and a part for the thing the Navy is also going after but that also doesn't make sense bc he not only split his forces to clash with the navy and one with the BMP but he also left his territory uncovered

imho it makes little sense for the BBP to be there now but who knows :V

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No need for silhouette for them

Also, they coming back to wci doesn't add up

I saw some theories about that and some suspects that it could be these silhouettes

and yea they suspects it's a division from the BB pirates, and it both makes sense and it doesn't

It makes sense bc he knew BM was going to Wano and she took a considerable amount of forces with her

but chronologically he said that he was setting sail to " not leave it to the navy " way after he learned that BM was heading for Wano ( so why now ? )

also the way he said it it's like the Navy was going for that thing as well and he was going to clash with them

now i don't think Navy would try to take over Yonkos territories now, so that would mean he probably split his forces a part to go after the poneglyph and a part for the thing the Navy is also going after but that also doesn't make sense bc he not only split his forces to clash with the navy and one with the BMP but he also left his territory uncovered

imho it makes little sense for the BBP to be there now but who knows :V
Shanks:steef: