General & Others Who is the 4th Zogratis sibling?

Who is the 4th sibling?

• Total voters
very interesting theory :zorothink: if julius is the 4th that would be great plot twist
but if he use transformation magic or time magic to change his apperance when entering clover kingdom then he would be very old...
but you guys remember the balance magic guy ? the one that try to punish asta? he is also Prime suspect of 4th brother :kata:

Rhea

Cattitude
Lucifero - Gravity

Beelzebub - Space

??? - Time
Because a grimoire is connected to its owner, a mage cannot use another person's grimoire, and a grimoire will disintegrate as its owner dies.
Some magic attributes are very common, such as fire and water, whereas some other magic attributes are exceptionally rare, such as light and space.
Based on that, it could be Julius but there is still not 100% if Tabata really want to surprise us.
If it's Julius, the suitable devil to appear is Mammon (Greedy, imo controlling time is a very greedy thing, and Julius is also a Magic Emperor)

B-But then how come Julius is Mammon?

I think Julius is Julius. Mammon will forcibly take over Julius.
Mammon is Lucifer's son who unsuccessfully tried to create his own kingdom on Earth by breaking through onto the human plane. To do so, he required a powerful psychic that could sustain him.

Not sure. Grey was believed to have had transformation magic, before we found out in this chapter what it actually is.

Anyway, while searching for proof, and getting evidence for a post, I came across a nice and interesting video. I was basically gonna talk about the same thing lol, but since I am lazy, this video should suffice.

Your thoughts on the video?
Interesting video, but after Allens death, Zenon returns to his family and there was his oldest brother too, so how can he be Allen?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
the suitable devil to appear is Mammon
It's gonna be Astaroth.
Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot and Asteroth), in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer; he is part of the evil trinity.

Just like the 3 devils that control space, gravity and time. Beelzebub - space, Lucifero - gravity and Astaroth - time.

Interesting video, but after Allens death, Zenon returns to his family and there was his oldest brother too, so how can he be Allen?
Transformation magic I guess. He just returned to being the older Zogratis.
Post automatically merged:

but you guys remember the balance magic guy ? the one that try to punish asta? he is also Prime suspect of 4th brother :kata:
Yeah I put him in the poll too. He looks similar to them. His name is Damnatio Kira.

Last edited:
Not sure. Grey was believed to have had transformation magic, before we found out in this chapter what it actually is.

Anyway, while searching for proof, and getting evidence for a post, I came across a nice and interesting video. I was basically gonna talk about the same thing lol, but since I am lazy, this video should suffice.

Ok this is solid theory, but I don't see big reason to even play out that move. Let me say this...it would have sence to make Julius another Zogradis if he will became villain, but that will not happen...I even don't see any possibility for that. Ulnless somehing will be awaken inside of him, but that will demand more serious explanation, like why this something didn't awake earlier. So kinda if Tabatha will just made Julious another Zogradis that will make Julius even more OP character, while there is no need in that. We didn't saw characters that beyond all. All devils was defeated, except Lucifero, but Lucifero one alone is not enough to play out that move.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think that Tabata is trying to fool us using the fact that Julius is the Time Magic-user.

A bit of a crazy take, but maybe there were 5 Zogratis siblings?

Julius would be the twin brother of the so-called "4th Zogratis sibling" who somehow ended up in the Clover Kingdom. This would solve the problems with Julius looking so similar to the likes of Zenon and etc.

Another thing to add would be the Novachrono name. He could've just marry into Royal family.

About his magic affinity. Even tho it might be just a trick. I always wondered if it will get explained how he can transform into anyone he wants and shit.

Maybe he stole the Time Magic during the ritual in Spade from the Time Devil himself and run?

Man Tabata can do so much shit with this.
Yes there's a lot of things that can be done. I am looking forward to it.

This panel kinda sus with how much Juli is excited about Dark Magic.

At around 1:37, he starts talking about the idea that Asta had the reincarnation of the dead elf child instead of Yunowhile Yuno had the reincarnation of the living elf.

That is outright nonsense and would've been nonsense at the time when the video was made as well. We already knew what happened to the living elf; he went on to survive, be born normally, and presumably, along with the mother, stumble upon Elysia where they would have children of their own and found the village of Elysian elves.

The dead one was reincarnated into Yuno. The fact that it was dead would've been why it got roped up in that same reincarnation spell that all of the other elves did. The living one would've lived through the event, thus not getting caught up in it.

At around 2:15, he starts talking about Alan potentially being Asta's father, which is a pretty believable idea, though the segway into Asta potentially getting another grimoire is pretty trash. Especially since he isn't even willing to concede that Asta would so much as gain access to magic as well, should such a thing happen.

For the main theory of the video, the evidence is pretty circumstantial, and certain parts of it would either be too confusing for the readers, or contrary to the main themes of Black Clover, but the core of the idea that Julius has something to do with the fourth triad Sibling, and that their influence has already been present within this arc, is relatively believable.

D

Deleted member 10278

Probably Julius, looks like the long lost brother of Zenon. Also time devil coincides with his time abilities.
Not sure why people doubted this, I don’t even read this series but it was pretty obvious where this was headed. Lacking Clover might be fun for the nostalgia it brings with it’s old school Shonen cliches and format but that makes it really predictable as well.