Multiverse General Who is the better older brother?

Who is the better older brother?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AL sama

Red Haired
Considering he’s called a hero in the story, his brother and parents forgive him? Yes

jokes aside it’s just that he’s not some crazed sociopath. Being a murderer doesn’t make you one
ok lets say he wasn't a psycho but that doesn't make him a good brother

Only one retarded is you with your takes and limited way of thinking
I don’t write fan fiction nor care for it. I only see the story from what it’s presented to us.

but again, if you’d like alternative universe so much you could just go here

https://m.fanfiction.net/
Post automatically merged:

I also wouldn’t do something as stupid as chase down a guy who killed my brother, despite my father telling me not to do so

Nor I would sabotage my escape over petty comments about my father, because that can easily lead my brother who’s next to me to being killed

why are you only asking about Itachi and not Ace’s dumbass as well? Oh right

I don’t write fan fiction nor care for it. I only see the story from what it’s presented to us.

but again, if you’d like alternative universe so much you could just go here

https://m.fanfiction.net/

I also wouldn’t do something as stupid as chase down a guy who killed my brother, despite my father telling me not to do so

Nor I would sabotage my escape over petty comments about my father, because that can easily lead my brother who’s next to me to being killed

Where did I said I am discussing actual story

And where in story Itachi was restricted to only 2 course of actions he could take show manga scan.

Is it morally justifiable?

l

Ace was prideful and dumb while Itachi was ontologically evil

No but you’re definitely retarded. Itachi only had two options, help Konoha or side with his clan. Inaction was never a choice
A choice that a person like Danzo, who envied the Uchiha and is morally gray, has warped into an urgency.

Let me ask you this, if that was the case and Uchiha were going to be crushed either way, why was Itachi (and Obito) even needed for the job? Why not have someone else do it, someone who did not need persuading, or emotional blackmail?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
A choice that a person like Danzo, who envied the Uchiha and is morally gray, has warped into an urgency.

Let me ask you this, if that was the case and Uchiha were going to be crushed either way, why was Itachi (and Obito) even needed for the job? Why not have someone else do it, someone who did not need persuading, or emotional blackmail?
Because if someone else kills the Uchiha, the crime gets pinned on Konoha. If Itachi does it, they label him as nuts and Konoha walks away looking good.

And again, Itachi isn’t an idiot. He had the mind of a Hokage by age 7.

Danzo didn’t want any chance of peace with the Uchiha but that doesn’t mean he was the sole reason for the massacre. If Itachi thought there was another way, he would’ve taken it.

Because if someone else kills the Uchiha, the crime gets pinned on Konoha. If Itachi does it, they label him as nuts and Konoha walks away looking good.

Danzo didn’t want any chance of peace with the Uchiha but that doesn’t mean he was the sole reason for the massacre. If Itachi thought there was another way, he would’ve taken it.
Right, and also when you corner a rat, he eats the walls. :kata:

Yes. Peak writing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Right, and also when you corner a rat, he eats the walls. :kata:

Yes. Peak writing.
Your argument effectively makes Itachi brain dead and a sponge for Danzo to manipulate, which while a cool idea goes against the thoughtful and sharply intelligent character that is Itachi.

Danzo made use of the situation but the manga has literally failed to offer us any other alternative. Intelligent and compassionate characters like Hiruzen and Itachi struggled and failed to.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Maybe you should try to arrest an official before before murdering their whole family or better yet don’t give your entire internal security to one oppressed clan that has every reason to hate the village
Arrest an official of a clan that already has a coup planned.

That just springs the coup early and you get the same conflict.

The Uchiha were in charge of the police for 60 years at this point and the discrimination against them was gradual (due to their roles as police).