Questions & Mysteries Who is the Monster Samurai?

Who is the Monster Samurai?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zoro is the monster samurai

Another reason why he will surpass Oden in this arc:

Everytime someone claimed that his sword fighting style was the best or bragged about his sword figthing style, Zoro happened to prove them that Santoryu is better

So Oden Nitoryu is the next, Zoro will prove that his sword style is stronger

Last edited:
Zoro seems like the best option; Momo is too weak to be even called a Kozuki. Luffy himself said that he if he doesn't use sword he can't call himself a samurai. The scabbards alr failed while joining forces and Kaido being the main antagonist shouldn't be right.
Post automatically merged:

It’s obviously Luffy. I don’t even know where the notion that it HAD to be Zoro came from. Luffy has been referred to as a samurai in Wano already so it’s not like it’s a swordsman-only thing.
Luffy himself said that he can't be a samurai without a sword lmao.

People also seem to miss that Ryuma has a ton of parallels with Luffy and not just Zoro
Oda never fails to stress that Luffy is the man Kaido has been waiting for, whether it’s in Vivre cards, the manga, the anime, or in interviews.

He’s literally fighting him in a 1v1 and has been acknowledged multiple times. He’s that guy, simple as that.

I'm genuinely curious, can you post them?
Oda never fails to stress that Luffy is the man Kaido has been waiting for, whether it’s in Vivre cards, the manga, the anime, or in interviews.
It’s been awhile since I read Monsters, but one thing is that Ryuuma’s whole story involves finding a starving girl and trying to help her (like Luffy and Tama).

There’s also a lot of shared character quirks like constant nose picking.

That’s off the top of my head. You can find more via YouTube and Reddit.

It’s been awhile since I read Monsters, but one thing is that Ryuuma’s whole story involves finding a starving girl and trying to help her (like Luffy and Tama).

Monsters is about Ryuma trying to search for King and eventually killing a Dragon. The only one starving there was Ryuma himself lmfao

Indeed, Ryuma and Luffy sharing "characters quirks" like occasionally being portrayed as picking their nose, is a hint that Luffy is the Ryuma parallel in the story. Zoro looking EXACTLY like the guy however? That is merely a coincidence.

:milaugh:

Lemme debunk y'all Zoro haters and Luffy stans.

Now tell me, who fights with Katanas and who doesn't?
Post automatically merged:

Indeed, Ryuma and Luffy occasionally being portrayed as picking their nose is a hint that Luffy is the Ryuma parallel in the story. Zoro looking EXACTLY like the guy however? That is merely a coincidence.

:milaugh:
Mf even got wrong the fucking plot lol