General & Others Who is the most overrated character in OP?

It's amazing that he was ragdolled by Gear 4, yet Luffy spent > 20 minutes / 30 mins in Gear 4 defending and running away from his awakening. That's my definition of ragdoll.
Hey man, the next time you quote me, you should provide a panel in which Doflamingo was able to do any significant damage to Luffy while in Gear Four, or being able to keep up, or being able to defend himself, lest you expose yourself as being full of shit, like by saying that Doflamingo not being able to hit Luffy with his awakening or cause damage to him while in Gear Four is Doflamingo ragdolling Luffy.
There's reality - and there is your personal headcanon. Separate the two.
Am I being Punk’d? This, after you say Doflamingo ragdolled Luffy in a sequence where he wasn’t able to touch Luffy with his awakening?

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Mihawk, many guys think he is stronger than Prime Whitebeard :whitepress:
Nothing wrong with thinking that. Mihawk is above roger his rival therefore by default he’s above prime wb too. placing an imaginary ceiling on mihawk who’s full powers has yet to be shown is foolish. We’re talking about a guy whos whole existence is for strength and power. If anything mihawk is by far the most underrated character ever. He’s got the biggest claim to power

Can I have a refund?

I suggest you go read One Piece. It's a good manga.
So you come back at me with panels in which Luffy is hitting Doflamingo’s strings, not ones in which Doflamingo is landing legitimate attacks on him, especially not so to the extent that would qualify as ragdolling Luffy.

Still waiting for that panel in which Doflamingo did any reasonable damage to Luffy while the latter was in Gear Four, btw. And no, damage his face may have done to Luffy’s fist as Luffy sent him through the center of an island.
QUOTE said:
I suggest you go read One Piece. It's a good manga.
My guy, this is the second time in as many posts that you’ve said something like this after saying that Doflamingo ragdolled Luffy in his awakening while managing to make no significant contact with him nor do any significant damage. Stop while you’re way behind.

Nothing wrong with thinking that. Mihawk is above roger his rival therefore by default he’s above prime wb too. placing an imaginary ceiling on mihawk who’s full powers has yet to be shown is foolish. We’re talking about a guy whos whole existence is for strength and power. If anything mihawk is by far the most underrated character ever. He’s got the biggest claim to power
here we go again :seriously:

One encounter in which he did nothing other than trap Jozu in a parasite and did nothing to the guy.

He’s been portrayed as stronger than Dragon’s rig right hand and Whitebeard’s left? Sorry, too busy seeing him get ragdolled by Gear 4 to the extent that he was not able to keep up with it, not able to defend against it, and not able to damage it. This, by the way, at the hands of a guy who was barely commander level himself. Could you point out exactly where that portrayal was? But you know, I’m the one that’s smoking crack.

Too bad that he was Shanks’ rival long before Shanks ever became a Yonko. So yeah, it’s overrating him to say that he’s at that level.
He’s still WSS

But yeah I guess Oda been lying for 20+ years huh

This isn't the most underrated thread tho
Nope i really do think he is overrated. .
He appeared from nowhere postskip and people like headcannoning about what his powers can do when they were never showed to be doing that in the manga.
For some reason he can give Kaido(the most hyped antagonist postskip) extreme diff based on lifting objects in the air.
His limited showings and bandages against Sabo and Rev commanders are excused due to kindness and Restricted location unlike Kaido who oneshotted an opponent of similar caliber.
I don't think that guy deserves all the praise he gets.

Last edited:

Veku

Flamboyant
Most obvious candidates have already been mentioned, so I'd go with the most recent ones which are rather occasionally overrated, than overall.

- Hancock
For some reason she's top tier, while all she has done is destroying Pacifista with ease, a feat Post- time skip Sabaody Sanji accomplished, being portrayed to be superior to Momonga, a character being part of a group which has been constantly used as hype tools for high tiers and above
and she's proven to be capable of using all 3 haki types with being implied to be an advanced haki user (barrier type at the very least) due to ther sisters feats....Everything above applies to Katakuri, but on top he's a awakened devil fruit user and proven to be a decent CoA user and a lot more versatile as well, yet he's not a top tier...

- Katakuri
Apparently he's stronger than every other Yc1, being compared to an old legend as Rayleigh and capable of soloing even various combinations of two high tiers.

- Enel
Sometimes underrated and downgraded to New World fodder, but currently overrated due to being compared to mid high tiers and decleared as capable of one shotting most decent new world fighters, like mid tiers and above (ark maxim buff not included)...This quote is literally made for Enel lmfao
Best you could likely say is that Enel is probably a slightly better version of Caesar, which is definitely not New World fodder, but neither close to the upper echelon.

J

Jo_Ndule

Most obvious candidates have already been mentioned, so I'd go with the most recent ones which are rather occasionally overrated, than overall.

- Hancock
For some reason she's top tier, while all she has done is destroying Pacifista with ease, a feat Post- time skip Sabaody Sanji accomplished, being portrayed to be superior to Momonga, a character being part of a group which has been constantly used as hype tools for high tiers and above
and she's proven to be capable of using all 3 haki types with being implied to be an advanced haki user (barrier type at the very least) due to ther sisters feats....Everything above applies to Katakuri, but on top he's a awakened devil fruit user and proven to be a decent CoA user and a lot more versatile as well, yet he's not a top tier...

- Katakuri
Apparently he's stronger than every other Yc1, being compared to an old legend as Rayleigh and capable of soloing even various combinations of two high tiers.

- Enel
Sometimes underrated and downgraded to New World fodder, but currently overrated due to being compared to mid high tiers and decleared as capable of one shotting most decent new world fighters, like mid tiers and above (ark maxim buff not included)...This quote is literally made for Enel lmfao
Best you could likely say is that Enel is probably a slightly better version of Caesar, which is definitely not New World fodder, but neither close to the upper echelon.
Lol nice try
Even Oda himself wanks Katakuri via characters

Kata isnt overrated, you wanna try so hard

Doffy is top 5 overrated alongside any Admiral, Mihawk Zoro Shanks

A bootleg version can never be better than the authentic one.

First, Sabo being introduced into the flashback was just random. And it was so convenient that he died in the flashback, had amnesia and appeared in Dressrosa. It's just so Oda could have an excuse to not explain why he wasn't in the story earlier because with Ace present in the story, this bland, boring, generic blond bootleg version has no place.

His only hopes as a character is to piggy back off Ace's legacy by pretending to be a "new version" of him, but developped in an inorganic way and forced into the reader's faces as if we should immediately like him. Other than being Luffy's long lost but still cool big brother, he has nothing interesting going on.

And Sabo using the Mera Mera no mi better? :suresure:

Oh please! He just copied Ace's signature move like the uncreative bootleg version he is.

I sure hope Akainu fist him too.
Preach. Sabo is very strong but Oda botched nearly everything about him. He’s squarely in the top 3 characters I wish could just disappear.

For the others, the loudest voices don’t really reflect the community. Yonko fans will say Mihawk/admirals and vice versa, but most of the polls here are pretty reasonable. Same for Zoro. If a poll is 60/40 against your favorite, you can get upset, but it doesn’t indicate them being over or underrated.

Doffy has come up a few times too, but the majority in polls place him around or even lower than Cracker/Jozu (which I vehemently disagree with) so he’s hardly overrated.

Um...what? Itachi was ridiculously strong.
He was, but people talked about him in the same vein as Nagato, the other strongest Kage throughout history, Hashirama, Madara etc. - which was total BS. Heck, he's been ranked comparable to Naruto and Sasuke, who are arguably the strongest shinobi to have ever lived (and would literally oneshot Itachi)

Enel and Zoro also suffer from Itachi syndrome
Post automatically merged:

I respect your opinion but OP's Itachi is Shanks hands down
But Shanks is a Yonko. Arguably you cant overrate him much at all

You can overrate him by saying he's the strongest, but rating a character slightly stronger than he is isnt as bad as rating someone as 2 or 3x as strong as they are