Questions & Mysteries Who is the traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido confirmed the traitor exist.

If the traitor is one of the people that went to fight with Oden, does that mean that the traitor is in jail right now? They would have thrown him in jail to not arouse suspicion, but it would make sense that he was taken away before the execution. Which means that it could be Ashura or Denjiro, since none of them were among the scabbards that eventually escaped.

But with what the traitor has leaked
1. Raizo is on Zou and the Minks are hiding him
2. The meaning of the crescent moon tattoos and message
3. Where the alliance was meeting up after Yasuie's execution
4. Hiyori is alive and where she is hiding
5. Current state of Udon after Luffy took over
6. Location of ships and how the weapons were being transported
7. Oden's decision to fight Kaido

How guys like Ashura or Denjiro know Raizo is on Zou and the Minks are hiding him? There is several traitors ?

And Orochi hasn't seen the scabbards since 20 years ago when the castle was burnt down:

Does this dismiss the chance that the traitor is one of them? (even if the fact Orochi is painting during that scene can be a hint about Kanjuro)... I don't know how it can be a time travelling scabbards otherwise Orochi would have not said that he still didn't know if the scabbards were alive or not.

And since this chapter literally explains that there was a traitor in Oden castle before Shinobu joined the gang so he can't be her too. Plus she's the only one who knows Oden's real motivation for the dance.

And one of the most important part of this chapter was the traitor existed 20 years ago, Carrot is 15 years old lol, therefore.. Carrot can't be the traitor (except if there is several and news traitors over time but it will be reaching with her, I suppose).

It is without a doubt Kanjuro. Noone else knows as much as he does.

Kaido confirmed the traitor exists
I thought it was a dragon joke. What happens in chapter 969/970 doesn't require a spy. If there is any, my favorite possibility (based on contents only) is the postman. Oden did send a letter to Yasu, we don't know how, but the postman possibility is there. The other possibilities aren't funny imo, besides eventual Shinobu stalkers. Also Tenguyama missed the flashback atm.

M

MD Zolo

I thought it was a dragon joke. What happens in chapter 969/970 doesn't require a spy. If there is any, my favorite possibility (based on contents only) is the postman. Oden did send a letter to Yasu, we don't know how, but the postman possibility is there. The other possibilities aren't funny imo, besides eventual Shinobu stalkers. Also Tenguyama missed the flashback atm.
It was the old hag who cloned someone from Oden castle. She also touched Momonusuke in the process.

A

ardym

i still think it is Shinobu , if there is a possibility she is not the one then i will go with Kanjuru.
there is really a good video about that possibility of Kanjuru being the traitor

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes no fucking sense. The traitor has to be a scabbard but at the same time it can't be a scabbard.

All the scabbards were in prison and were about to be executed by Orochi and Kaido. None of the scabbards backstabbed Oden during the fight against the beast pirates.

At the same time it would have had to be the scabbards because who else would know about Raizo on Zhou? Who else was part of Oden's inner circle?

I know how it is and we have seen it in this chapter also and in the past as well.
Who can enter oden's place and be greeted by everyone with a different name?
NONE OTHER THAN THE OLD HAG THAT HAS MR 2 Fruit
This makes no fucking sense. The traitor has to be a scabbard but at the same time it can't be a scabbard.

All the scabbards were in prison and were about to be executed by Orochi and Kaido. None of the scabbards backstabbed Oden during the fight against the beast pirates.

At the same time it would have had to be the scabbards because who else would know about Raizo on Zhou? Who else was part of Oden's inner circle?
Post automatically merged:

what do you think about this possibility?

I know how it is and we have seen it in this chapter also and in the past as well.
Who can enter oden's place and be greeted by everyone with a different name?
NONE OTHER THAN THE OLD HAG THAT HAS MR 2 Fruit
I agree with this too...

If I recall correctly, when we saw Bon Clay use his fruit, he had to touch people in order to obtain their faces... and given that the old hag's fruit in the past was Bon Clay's, she most likely needed to do the same thing.

If she obtained Momonosuke's face, then she must have touched him at least once... meaning that she might've entered Kuri Castle disguised as someone else before the events of this chapter occurred. The old hag could probably be the spy that Kaido was talking about.

But still.. I'm not even sure if that's the case, even though it sounds very plausible. :unsure:

A

ardym

if the traitor from the past is the same as in the current time we have only two options i think Shinobu or Kanjuru , while i still think it is Shinobu since Kaido said it was a spy and not a traitor. either way Shinobu will turn out to be a really rotten traitor or really the most loyal subordinate. still i am all for the first because she was cruel to Law and didn't know her place lol
anyway Hawkins told Law he knew that he was coming(that could be just because he knew that he will not lethis crew alone) , and they knew about Nami and Robin was in the path house , to be honest Shinobu and Kanjuru are the two who fit the most. if not one of them then it has to be a new character.
what speaks for Kanjuru though is that the traitor send paper letter as a report to Orochi he seems to be the only one who has the means to do so using his DF he for sure could do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MD Zolo

if the traitor from the past is the same as in the current time we have only two options i think Shinobu or Kanjuru , while i still think it is Shinobu since Kaido said it was a spy and not a traitor. either way Shinobu will turn out to be a really rotten traitor or really the most loyal subordinate. still i am all for the first because she was cruel to Law and didn't know her place lol
But should Kaido consider the traitor as a traitor? He should consider him/her as a spy, and that's what he said.

It was the old hag who cloned someone from Oden castle. She also touched Momonusuke in the process.
Does she really have to touch people ? Mr.2 did touch dudes, but there are no drawings with her doing so. She "click !" dudes, and that's it (?) ... But ye, the hag being the spoiler provider is what we may think first. Her Momo clone looks recent too, so it could be this, no need for another clone ......

Too bad it isn't shown, it ends up being another of these toxic seeds that the Jump plant into readers, to make them dance like Odens.

Still I did read some guys predicting about the hag having a Toki clone, but with a variation regarding the leg injury. So there's that quick theory that somewhere in the next drawings, the hag turns into that Toki clone failure, only to get sliced ultra hardcore. Sounds cool to me.

Does she really have to touch people ? Mr.2 did touch dudes, but there are no drawings with her doing so. She "click !" dudes, and that's it (?) ... But ye, the hag being the spoiler provider is what we may think first. Her Momo clone looks recent too, so it could be this, no need for another clone ......
She has Bon Clay's fruit, so she obviously has to touch people to make her fruit work. There's no doubt about it. If the guy who had Bartolomeo's fruit did the exact same thing as Bartolomeo did with his fruit when Oden attacked Orochi, then it should be reasonable to assume the same with the old hag as well.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
She has Bon Clay's fruit, so she obviously has to touch people to make her fruit work. There's no doubt about it. If the guy who had Bartolomeo's fruit did the exact same thing as Bartolomeo did with his fruit when Oden attacked Orochi, then it should be reasonable to assume the same with the old hag as well.
unless she has awaken DF which no longer needs to touch people

Status
Not open for further replies.