Character Discussion Who is Zoro's Final Opponent that would make sense for the manga?

How many “this guy is Zoro real final opponent” candidates there have been since chapter 51? :saden:
They never learn.

I've seen this thread pop up every month or so and see the same stupid arguments everytime.

Instead of believing the narrative oda already set up 1000 chapters ago they would rather believe their own headcannon.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Name a haki feat stronger than forging the strongest weapon in the world.
Name a logia-like powers superior to Light. (Yami isnt logia-like)
Name a paramecia superior than Nothingness.
Anything Shanks, Garp, Luffy or Zoro has shown.

show me where it’s been stated mihawk actually forged it himself….

& Yami is a Logia why are you just spouting nonsense now, it’s been stated to be the strongest Logia.

& that superior DF couldn’t even take out Bonney nor Sento furthermore it was so weak that it couldn’t even take out any SN preTS at Saboady…..

Strongest Paramecia is Tremor which has also been clearly stated multiple times then you have the Ope, Mochi and Paw…

I realize you’re a two piece agenda head cannon user…

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Anything Shanks, Garp, Luffy or Zoro has shown.

show me where it’s been stated mihawk actually forged it himself….

& Yami is a Logia why are you just spouting nonsense now, it’s been stated to be the strongest Logia.

& that superior DF couldn’t even take out Bonney nor Sento furthermore it was so weak that it couldn’t even take out any SN preTS at Saboady…..

Strongest Paramecia is Tremor which has also been clearly stated multiple times then you have the Ope, Mochi and Paw…

I realize you’re a two piece agenda head cannon user…
Zoro has shown better haki than all of those people you listed with King of Hell haki state and not even he is capable of forging a supreme grade weapon black. Aka Mihawk's haki feat is the strongest in the whole world but I can see you cope that it was his grandma who forged it...

Yami is a logia indeed but it is the only one that isnt logia-like, the user doesnt have the intangible body like every other logia and it is strength comes mainly from nullification of DF abilities. May be overpowered vs rookies but vs those who have haki barriers, it cannot do much so it comes to self-empowering abilities and that's where the potential of Light is unmatched.

Tremor is a strong paramecia for sure but if Clear no Mi awakening ends up being Nothingness, no paramecia will ever match it because it makes you invincible to all but those who can cut nothing and there is nobody known so far to be able to do that. Tremor is easily stopped by haki barriers, we saw it even in pre-TS... The potential of Clear no Mi is insane.

There is no agenda here, just theories and common sense. :goyea:

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Zoro has shown better haki than all of those people you listed with King of Hell haki state and not even he is capable of forging a supreme grade weapon black. Aka Mihawk's haki feat is the strongest in the whole world but I can see you cope that it was his grandma who forged it...

Yami is a logia indeed but it is the only one that isnt logia-like, the user doesnt have the intangible body like every other logia and it is strength comes mainly from nullification of DF abilities. May be overpowered vs rookies but vs those who have haki barriers, it cannot do much so it comes to self-empowering abilities and that's where the potential of Light is unmatched.

Tremor is a strong paramecia for sure but if Clear no Mi awakening ends up being Nothingness, no paramecia will ever match it because it makes you invincible to all but those who can cut nothing and there is nobody known so far to be able to do that. Tremor is easily stopped by haki barriers, we saw it even in pre-TS... The potential of Clear no Mi is insane.

There is no agenda here, just theories and common sense. :goyea:
Zoro has not shown better CoC feats than any of the 3 I listed. Luffys CoC is directly affecting others around him shown multiple times. Garp was casually sending CoC shock waves with his punch alone. Shanks just neg diffed Greenbull with pure aura and hard neg diffed the entirety of the Kidd pirates, that’s an even better feat than all the times Kaido Thunder Bagua one shot luffy.

mihawk has shown zero CoC let alone any halo feats in general. once again show me where it’s been stated he is the one who actually forged it…

dude just went in and neg diffed Hancock who has all 3 hakis… is/was stated as the strongest logia has not been denied or contested darkness destroyed flames with mid diff effort from Teach. You sound like a typical assmiraltard light and lizaru is pure trash are you even reading the current chapters acceleration is power is bullshit what did he do to Bonney nothing she tanked it Sentomaru is running around and fighting like nothing happened luffy is perfectly fine and just gassed out. Light couldn’t even hang with old man Ray nor did he take out any supernova instead he went on a baby rant and went after 500 unnamed low tier pirates cause he couldn’t capture anyone of importance. He’s the biggest disappointment to the admirals we’ve seen so far.

yawn. Once again headcannon nonsense I don’t do if buts or maybes I deal in absolutes… if you’re going to use common sense than darkness outweighs light and anything “nothingness” could create same goes for Tremor imagine those possibilities but common sense and logic are foreign to you.

Zoro already has cut nothing so not sure what you’re on about that was shown when he unlocked the BoaT in Alabasta against Daz so good try.

theories and common sense yeah makes sense for agenda scrubs.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro has not shown better CoC feats than any of the 3 I listed. Luffys CoC is directly affecting others around him shown multiple times. Garp was casually sending CoC shock waves with his punch alone. Shanks just neg diffed Greenbull with pure aura and hard neg diffed the entirety of the Kidd pirates, that’s an even better feat than all the times Kaido Thunder Bagua one shot luffy.

mihawk has shown zero CoC let alone any halo feats in general. once again show me where it’s been stated he is the one who actually forged it…

dude just went in and neg diffed Hancock who has all 3 hakis… is/was stated as the strongest logia has not been denied or contested darkness destroyed flames with mid diff effort from Teach. You sound like a typical assmiraltard light and lizaru is pure trash are you even reading the current chapters acceleration is power is bullshit what did he do to Bonney nothing she tanked it Sentomaru is running around and fighting like nothing happened luffy is perfectly fine and just gassed out. Light couldn’t even hang with old man Ray nor did he take out any supernova instead he went on a baby rant and went after 500 unnamed low tier pirates cause he couldn’t capture anyone of importance. He’s the biggest disappointment to the admirals we’ve seen so far.

yawn. Once again headcannon nonsense I don’t do if buts or maybes I deal in absolutes… if you’re going to use common sense than darkness outweighs light and anything “nothingness” could create same goes for Tremor imagine those possibilities but common sense and logic are foreign to you.

Zoro already has cut nothing so not sure what you’re on about that was shown when he unlocked the BoaT in Alabasta against Daz so good try.

theories and common sense yeah makes sense for agenda scrubs.
Refresh your memory. Go back and look at the amount of haki coating Zoro discharged during Dragon Damnation.
Nothing comes even close to coating on that attack. Feel free to show better coating. Note that Zoro releases 3 times more haki than anyone else. And nobody else releases so much haki that they start fuming like Zoro does. Kamusari coating from Shanks is rookie-level.
The scene with Green Bull isnt even an attack, we saw his attack coating during Kamusari and cannot match Zoro's.

Indeed, Mihawk has shown close to nothing and yet, his feat of forging the strongest weapon in the world is the best haki feat.
I told you, coping that his grandma forged it cannot help you, it only delays your demise.

Top tier neg diffing a distracted High tier in offpanel is something impressive? lol
I told you, I understand that on paper Yami is called the strongest logia but if you think deeper, its strength comes from negating effects of other DFs and even that is only on those who cannot prevent it with haki barriers. There is no effect to be prevented with haki when it comes to Light logia as it is purely self-empowering instead of harmful hax that haki can easily stop.

Me an Assmiraltard? lol You arent paying attention. If I have ever argued constantly with anyone, it is against Admiral fans.
Yes, I am reading the current chapters and no, Kizaru isnt trash. He handled Snakeman and Nika effortlessly, without resorting to a single named attack. Wrong, Kizaru matched Ray blow for blow. All admirals coming after Kizaru will be bigger disappointments, mark my words.

Yes, of course it is headcanon but I prefer to call it an educated guess. Is Light or Darkness more useful against those who have no DFs to be sapped away and have strong haki to nullify Darkness' abilities? Note that my original post you quoted, I said peak instead of strongest, because I acknowledge those DFs being called the strongest even tho I can argue that these are better.

Tell me, what is you common sense for Awakening of Clear no Mi and Tremor no Mi. Go ahead. Which has bigger potential?
Zoro has never cut Nothing before. He will learn that technique during fight with Shiryu.
There is no agenda here, just good reading comprehension. :catlewd:

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Refresh your memory. Go back and look at the amount of haki coating Zoro discharged during Dragon Damnation.
Nothing comes even close to coating on that attack. Feel free to show better coating. Note that Zoro releases 3 times more haki than anyone else. And nobody else releases so much haki that they start fuming like Zoro does. Kamusari coating from Shanks is rookie-level.
The scene with Green Bull isnt even an attack, we saw his attack coating during Kamusari and cannot match Zoro's.

Indeed, Mihawk has shown close to nothing and yet, his feat of forging the strongest weapon in the world is the best haki feat.
I told you, coping that his grandma forged it cannot help you, it only delays your demise.

Top tier neg diffing a distracted High tier in offpanel is something impressive? lol
I told you, I understand that on paper Yami is called the strongest logia but if you think deeper, its strength comes from negating effects of other DFs and even that is only on those who cannot prevent it with haki barriers. There is no effect to be prevented with haki when it comes to Light logia as it is purely self-empowering instead of harmful hax that haki can easily stop.

Me an Assmiraltard? lol You arent paying attention. If I have ever argued constantly with anyone, it is against Admiral fans.
Yes, I am reading the current chapters and no, Kizaru isnt trash. He handled Snakeman and Nika effortlessly, without resorting to a single named attack. Wrong, Kizaru matched Ray blow for blow. All admirals coming after Kizaru will be bigger disappointments, mark my words.

Yes, of course it is headcanon but I prefer to call it an educated guess. Is Light or Darkness more useful against those who have no DFs to be sapped away and have strong haki to nullify Darkness' abilities? Note that my original post you quoted, I said peak instead of strongest, because I acknowledge those DFs being called the strongest even tho I can argue that these are better.

Tell me, what is you common sense for Awakening of Clear no Mi and Tremor no Mi. Go ahead. Which has bigger potential?
Zoro has never cut Nothing before. He will learn that technique during fight with Shiryu.
There is no agenda here, just good reading comprehension. :catlewd:
Good luck in life ningen.