Character Discussion Who left a bigger impact on Kaido

correct, that same Kaido then also:

-proceeds to never do so again, hell not even an attempt to dodge zoro.

-“never” implies Zoro attacks are worth a damn in the first place.(pre asura)

-Which was followed up with all rooftop agreeing they aren’t doing anything significant to the Yonko

But let legoin tell it an “KaIDo LIfE IN SoMe rANdoM fORm Of jEopaRDy…..
Worried pretty strong, considering when Zoro actually hits Kaido for the first time. She’s shocked he can cut Kaido at all….. Using the words “actually” in disbelief.
Already spoke to how irrelevant the attacks was to Kaido himself above. He doesn’t even speak on it, attack legit came an went.
Yes, a noticeably smaller one then luffy!! The actual thread topic!!!! Nobody saying zoro was irrelevant lmao. But it’s clearly both Yonko care significantly more about Luffy, then anything zoro did.
that was an god awful comeback, shit made me giggle at least
So Kaido was so traumatized by Zoro’s attack that he repressed that memory.
Repressed memories: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8935987/

Oden gave him PTSD, Zoro gave him repressed memory syndrome :crazwhat:

So when Zoro made a tornado that cut his scales (the first one to do so), forced him to spit out Luffy and that he tried to one up just afterward with is own tornadoes…it was not acknowledging Zoro?
Zoro is so strong that he made Kaido live in denial « I refuse to acknowledge you but look my tornado is bigger than yours anyway »:eeke:

Denialism : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism

So Zoro forced Kaido to use 2 defense mechanisms to protect his mind in the span of a few minutes.

:crazwhat:

This is what an imbecile like you has been wanking.

Killer knows that his partner and best friend Kidd can't do shit against Kaido, 0. Kidd didn't learn awakening in Queen's rape camp, he had it before, that means that Kidd used his awakening against Kaido and still got fodderized without seeing hybrid Kaido and that Law is just as useless since him and Kidd are around the same level. Muh awakening when they're around the same level as Pucci and Kaku. :kobeha:
Didn't see cap like that in a looooong time :suresure:

So Kaido was so traumatized by Zoro’s attack that he repressed that memory.
Repressed memories: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8935987/

Oden gave him PTSD, Zoro gave him repressed memory syndrome :crazwhat:
Sure, if that helps legion to sleep at night, have at it…
:kuzanope:

So when Zoro made a tornado that cut his scales (the first one to do so), forced him to spit out Luffy and that he tried to one up just afterward with is own tornadoes…it was not acknowledging Zoro?
Umm no, lmao not anymore then legit anybody else. But since ur hard of hearing I’ll repeat. There’s no indication of any kind, Zoro attacks are life threatening. Stop coping an follow the actual story!!!
Zoro is so strong that he made Kaido live in denial « I refuse to acknowledge you but look my tornado is bigger than yours anyway »:eeke:

Denialism : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denialism
So Zoro forced Kaido to use 2 defense mechanisms to protect his mind in the span of a few minutes.

:crazwhat:
legion like analytics truly are something. But wat else can u expect when comparing him to the captain trio
:lulz:

Last edited:
Sure, if that helps legion to sleep at night, have at it…
:kuzanope:

Umm no, lmao not anymore then legit anybody else. But since ur hard of hearing I’ll repeat. There’s no indication of any kind, Zoro attacks are life threatening. Stop coping an follow the actual story!!!

legion like analytics truly are something. But wat else can u expect when comparing him to the captain trio
:lulz:
The question is not ”Do Zoro attack was life threatening?” but “Who left a bigger impact before Luffy used AdvCoC?”

But as you usual you saw “Zoro” and you had a seizure that stopped your thinking ability:josad:

But hey, legion this legion that I guess :saden::saden: