General & Others Who still thinks Zoro surpasses Oden this arc ?

Would Zoro defeat Oden in 1 vs 1 combat at the end of Wano ?

• Total voters
I don't see Mihawk in that pic so i guess it does not count :kayneshrug:

Half jokes aside, does Zoro kick Odens ass in combat post Wano. The argument was always that he will be stronger by some.
If Zoro forges a black blade he beats Oden post Wano. I think he forges a black blade thus thinking he will surpass Oden

Also Mihawk beats Oden 1v1 100/100 times, Mihawk is cleary the better swordsman as well.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Who still thinks Zoro surpasses Oden this arc ?

Those who still think are extreme and radical Zorofanboys that everyone should ignore them
You should not ignore them, you should fear them.
If it's me yeah, i would expect of likely minded individuals to attempt to form their beliefs and opinions based on the available evidence and be flexible when it comes to setting expectations as a result :specialmeh:
Your haki is weak. Not surprised tho. Zoro fans built different.

This chapter has fully convinced me Oden was a full fledged top tier so for Zoro to surpass him this arc like foreshadowed,we will need to admit Kaido got many times stronger over the last 20 years where he can now take on an above Oden level guy(Zoro),Luffy(the guy compared to 5 legends) and 3 other high level combatants at the same time. We can't have both here.

We also have to learn exactly how black blades are made and if they directly translate into one turning it being stronger than one who didn't.