Break Week Who takes down Queen?

I don't think it will be Eustass Kidd. He doesn't actually need to beat Queen to prove he is a high tier. If he is able to low diff apoo next chapter, that would effectively cement him as a YC level, which is enough.

I think he will probably clash with Queen, but his grudge is ultimately with Kaido. He wants to get credit for beating Kaido over Luffy. Same with Luffy. Luffy might clash with Queen next chapter. I would love to see him completely outclass Queen by using future sight or advanced CoA. But I just don't see the point of Luffy permanently defeating Queen.

There's a good amount of buildup for Queen vs Tobi roppo so I think it might happen. So a sanji and drake tag team would probably make the most sense.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
"Soyji" is 2nd in line for beating Queen. Either Luffy beats him now or Sanji beats him later, whether with help or not.
Luffy would need 10 hours to beat a commander as usual... Leave it to someone who can do it faster, sadly Sanjino doesnt look like a faster option. Who'sWho might take him down which would speed up the process for whoever ends up taking on Queen in the end.

No indication this is the case, most of Luffy's allies are better than he is
Who? Bar Zoro, Kid, Law, who's better than Sanji and fits better for fighting Queen? Kawamatsu? Lol. The dukes? They are going to fight Jack. Shutenmaru? Most likely Jack as well. Denjiro?

Both King and Queen were portrayed to mock each other just like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2; and these opponents were taken out by Zoro and Sanji.
Sanji sure was disappointed as fuck Post-TS but he is far from being Yamcha 2.0, lol.

Luffy would need 10 hours to beat a commander as usual...
Based on what? lol.

Leave it to someone who can do it faster, sadly Sanjino doesnt look like a faster option.
You are talking irrelevant nonsense, you know?
I'm simply saying that Sanji is set to beat Queen based on King and Queen having similar portrayal like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - opponents who were beaten by Zoro and Sanji before. Whether Sanji fights Queen for several hours or even days does not really matter.

Both King and Queen were portrayed to mock each other just like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2; and these opponents were taken out by Zoro and Sanji.
Kid & Zoro were portrayed to have similar power lvl

Zoro & Soyji were not portrayed to have similar power lvl

Also, Kid owes Queen for torturing him & Killer, Soyji has no connection to Queen

Also, Oda indicated Soyji is mid trio category now

@Sentinel isn´t wrong here, I don´t see the point of taking out the great chance for making a Mr.1(King) and Mr.2(Queen) in Wano for both Zoro and Sanji. Of course Luffy/Zoro/Kid could clash against Queen, but a full defeat of Queen in the early of the begin of the war? Remember marineford where everyone clash against everyone until in the last phase some good matchups shows up? It is probably the same here again, with Luffy having the chance to perform his new skills while Queen fighting on his own back. We speak about Oda who didn´t hold up to make a "equal" battle with Mihawk vs Vista. And last chapter with Apoo vs Luffy and Zoro, if he wanna make such battles, Oda don´t holding back to give Queen a good perform even against Luffy.

Of course I still believe that Queen will get take out by Sanji + X(Can be xDrake or someone else) as King getting take out by Zoro + X(Killer or Kyoshiro). I still believe that the commanders get take out by teambattles, it would make sense after all Kaido and Jack getting out by teambattles.