Break Week Who takes down Queen?

Of course I still believe that Queen will get take out by Sanji + X(Can be xDrake or someone else) as King getting take out by Zoro + X(Killer or Kyoshiro). I still believe that the commanders get take out by teambattles, it would make sense after all Kaido and Jack getting out by teambattles.
Quick question: If Zoro and Sanji solo King/Queen will you finally admit you were dead wrong about how strong the Commanders were?

I hope you realize, especially Zoro, will not get Oden's precious that harmed Kaido to "team up" against fucking King.

Quick question: If Zoro and Sanji solo King/Queen will you finally admit you were dead wrong about how strong the Commanders were?
Quick question: Why are you so much obsessed about trying to prove that the Yonko Commanders are hella overrated? But lemme answer it anyway:

1.) If Zoro solos King with his current strength, we simply underestimated Zoro, that's all. Then it's safe to assume DR Zoro > DR Luffy lol.
2.) If Sanji solos Queen with his current strength, it simply supports the possibility that first mates are still significantly stronger than other Yonko Commanders and it'd elevate Doffy's powerlevel, yes. However, if Sanji solos Queen while gaining another huge PU, this is clearly no Yonko Commander downgrade since Sanji is the one who simply elevated on their level with another huge PU.

And: If Sanji does not solo Queen even with another huge PU, will you accept that Doflamingo is not necessarily stronger than all Yonko Commanders bar the first mates?

U urself mentioned Bueno's defense was almost out
What does this have to do with anything? A kick of that strength almost bypassed tekkai. Another kick would also just almost bypass tekkai, unless it is even stronger?!

Yes, Queen no diffs base Soyji, what's so special about shitty raid suit?
invisibility, durability, ap (most likely with the boosters).

Not to mention sanji without a raid suit is probably around vet or close to yc level anyway
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro solos King with his current strength, we simply underestimated Zoro, that's all. Then it's safe to assume DR Zoro > DR Luffy lol.
why?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What does this have to do with anything? A kick of that strength almost bypassed tekkai. Another kick would also just almost bypass tekkai, unless it is even stronger?!

Not to mention sanji without a raid suit is probably around vet or close to yc level anyway
Post automatically merged:

why?
Why not.

Quick question: Why are you so much obsessed about trying to prove that the Yonko Commanders are hella overrated? But lemme answer it anyway:

1.) If Zoro solos King with his current strength, we simply underestimated Zoro, that's all. Then it's safe to assume DR Zoro > DR Luffy lol.
2.) If Sanji solos Queen with his current strength, it simply supports the possibility that first mates are still significantly stronger than other Yonko Commanders and it'd elevate Doffy's powerlevel, yes. However, if Sanji solos Queen while gaining another huge PU, this is clearly no Yonko Commander downgrade since Sanji is the one who simply elevated on their level with another huge PU.

And: If Sanji does not solo Queen even with another huge PU, will you accept that Doflamingo is not necessarily stronger than all Yonko Commanders bar the first mates?
:kata:

As soon as Queen's plague gets him, it is over
True, I won't deny that but I could also say "As soon as Bound Man's Kong Organ gets him, it is over". Queen has to connect his attacks on Luffy - and it sure won't be easy.

Kid & Zoro were portrayed to have similar power lvl
It's literally irrelevant and does not address my point.

Zoro & Soyji were not portrayed to have similar power lvl
Does not matter; the fact that they still mock on each other speaks volumes.
You can say the same about Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - Daz Bones sure destroys Bon Clay's ass but it does not change the fact that they mocked each other. Therefore, King and Queen being portrayed similarily like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 is highly likely.

Also, Kid owes Queen for torturing him & Killer, Soyji has no connection to Queen
If Kidd was focused so much on Queen, he'd attack Queen and not really Apoo, or not? I mean, Kid or Luffy could beat Queen rn and it would not contradict the Sanji vs Queen possibility since Queen can reappear again.

Also, Oda indicated Soyji is mid trio category now
Come on dude, now you are just silly, lmao.

What does this have to do with anything? A kick of that strength almost bypassed tekkai.
Another kick would also just almost bypass tekkai, unless it is even stronger?!
U do realize what u say about Soyji applies to all supernovas. If u say Soyji grows five tiers, same applies to Killer, so...

He wasn't tanking it a la Kaido, far from it. Not based on the strain it was giving Blueno.

Raid Suits durability means nothing for Queen.

It gives Soyji speed & invisibility I give him that.

Base Soyji has a long history of fails, not gonna go into it, someone like Queen can definitely no diff him.

True, I won't deny that but I could also say "As soon as Bound Man's Kong Organ gets him, it is over". Queen has to connect his attacks on Luffy - and it sure won't be easy.

It's literally irrelevant and does not address my point.

Does not matter; the fact that they still mock on each other speaks volumes.
You can say the same about Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 - Daz Bones sure destroys Bon Clay's ass but it does not change the fact that they mocked each other. Therefore, King and Queen being portrayed similarily like Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 is highly likely.

If Kidd was focused so much on Queen, he'd attack Queen and not really Apoo, or not? I mean, Kid or Luffy could beat Queen rn and it would not contradict the Sanji vs Queen possibility since Queen can reappear again.

So Soyji fights Queen cause Zoro likes to mock him?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He can shoot the plague at Luffy's hands coming at him and achieve a draw. Queen will soon after stand up, Luffy wont. :kayneshrug:
I dont know from where this belief comes that Luffy can deal with commanders effortlessly.