Break Week Who takes down Queen?

Putting Zoro above Luffy, because you don't want to admit Doffy > Commanders is called being a wanker.
Putting Doflamingo/Katakuri above King, because you don't want to admit Zoro > Luffy is called being a wanker.

The most ironic thing is that you of all people, with the biggest Doffy wank, think DR Zoro > DR Luffy, based on Zoro soloing Kata's equal with no other PUs, is just wanking whilst you are so much obsessed about proving that Doflamingo is above Yonko Commanders, you 1.) even made a site with the notion of Doflamingo > Commanders, 2.) consistently trying to trash on every Commander on almost every existing thread - IE. "I told you so that Cracker is trash!", "Queen will be defeated by RS Sanji and that shows how Commanders are overrated!" - with huge shenanigans, 3.) are literally wanking every important character or characters who are not really fodders against high tiers on Yonko Commander level, IE "all supernovas are Top Commander level".

At least I have the dignity to include other possibilities on my powerscaling as well, another proof why your obsession literally makes you blind since you included this:

" If Zoro solos King with his current strength, we simply underestimated Zoro, that's all. Then it's safe to assume DR Zoro > DR Luffy lol."

but not this:

"If Sanji solos Queen with his current strength, it simply supports the possibility that first mates are still significantly stronger than other Yonko Commanders and it'd elevate Doffy's powerlevel, yes."

Here I am, including the possibility that, if Sanji beats Queen just with his RS and nothing else, Doflamingo would be clearly above Commanders as well, only debatable with First Mates.

You are not even open to include other perspectives, you are so much into your little play that you outright believe your opinion is correct. That's pure idiocy, not what I'm doing.
But go ahead and keep blocking me, it's nothing new that your twisted view of point ignores certain perspectives, so why don't you ignore users as well who disagree with your diarrhea? :kayneshrug:

And King can gargle on Katakuri's ballsack, because even with Enma Zoro can't beat Katakuri
What makes you think that Zoro cannot dish out haki blasts towards Katakuri to hit him with AOE attacks?
See? You don't know that.

King gets the benefit of the doubt to be Katakuri's equal because of their respective position as the strongest Commander of their crews, that's called portrayal. Are you going to question how Shanks is going to injure Aokiji as well since the latter is extremely skilled in shapeshifting?

This is why you need island-level attacks to fight Katakuri's FS, or FS himself.
You need island-level attacks, huh? Based on what? Can't King basically hit Katakuri with a huge AOE based fire attack? What contradicts this possibility?

J

Jo_Ndule

Putting Doflamingo/Katakuri above King, because you don't want to admit Zoro > Luffy is called being a wanker.

The most ironic thing is that you of all people, with the biggest Doffy wank, think DR Zoro > DR Luffy, based on Zoro soloing Kata's equal with no other PUs, is just wanking whilst you are so much obsessed about proving that Doflamingo is above Yonko Commanders, you 1.) even made a site with the notion of Doflamingo > Commanders, 2.) consistently trying to trash on every Commander on almost every existing thread - IE. "I told you so that Cracker is trash!", "Queen will be defeated by RS Sanji and that shows how Commanders are overrated!" - with huge shenanigans, 3.) are literally wanking every important character or characters who are not really fodders against high tiers on Yonko Commander level, IE "all supernovas are Top Commander level".

At least I have the dignity to include other possibilities on my powerscaling as well, another proof why your obsession literally makes you blind since you included this:

" If Zoro solos King with his current strength, we simply underestimated Zoro, that's all. Then it's safe to assume DR Zoro > DR Luffy lol."

but not this:

"If Sanji solos Queen with his current strength, it simply supports the possibility that first mates are still significantly stronger than other Yonko Commanders and it'd elevate Doffy's powerlevel, yes."

Here I am, including the possibility that, if Sanji beats Queen just with his RS and nothing else, Doflamingo would be clearly above Commanders as well, only debatable with First Mates.

You are not even open to include other perspectives, you are so much into your little play that you outright believe your opinion is correct. That's pure idiocy, not what I'm doing.
But go ahead and keep blocking me, it's nothing new that your twisted view of point ignores certain perspectives, so why don't you ignore users as well who disagree with your diarrhea? :kayneshrug:

What makes you think that Zoro cannot dish out haki blasts towards Katakuri to hit him with AOE attacks?
See? You don't know that.

King gets the benefit of the doubt to be Katakuri's equal because of their respective position as the strongest Commander of their crews, that's called portrayal. Are you going to question how Shanks is going to injure Aokiji as well since the latter is extremely skilled in shapeshifting?

You need island-level attacks, huh? Based on what? Can't King basically hit Katakuri with a huge AOE based fire attack? What contradicts this possibility?
I wonder how Doffy beats Kata t since he doesn't have Island level attacks nor FS
Birdcage is useless in a battle.

Why do people think DR zoro > DR Luffy? That will be true if Zoro didn't get Enma and training.
Luffy had g4 (which makes him high high tier) pre Enma Zoro has Ashura (which makes him Mid high tier) Sanji had HM (low high tier)

Zoro received Enma and (10 days)Training! Current Zoro is much stronger... So the Zoro that beats King is high/Top high tier unlike the Zoro without Enma and training.
Zoro was not YC1 at DR but because of what he got in Wano as boost.
Look at how Katakuri treated Enraged base Carrot or Vets and high tiers , compare it to Zoro "YC1" treating vets /carrot...he was Struggling.

DJ/Base Sanji : Vet
HM Sanji : Low high tier
RS Sanji : Mid high tier
HM RS Sanji : High high tier

Base Zoro : Low high tier
Ashura Zoro : mid high tier
Enma Zoro : high high tier
Ashura Enma Zoro : Top high tier

Base Luffy : Mid tier
G2 and G3 Luffy : Low high tier/Top Vet
G4 Luffy : High high tier
FS Luffy : Inbetweener
Adcoa FS Luffy : Low Top/Admiral level

nah, he said he had some new move he wanted to try around the start of the sea train trip, so he already had g2/g3 there
lol it's mean he is just way faster bcause he already have it and want try it on ennies lobby.

and luffy step on fs only less than half day. feel free to make excuse.he is most genius and fastest growth character in op verse
Post automatically merged:

Most of the people in here
I also think that its bit of a strech for Zoro and Sanji to solo King and Queen
But since the manga is nearing its end and considering the fact that the alliance doent have many number of top lvl fighters, it could happen
sanji / zoro solo queen/ king is ridiculous. they have 0 experience against top mid tier fighter.
most of the red scabbards are top fighter. they are as experienced as any alliance top fighter and the group that have most top fighter among the group in alliance. luffy is prolly the only one who stand atop them.
Post automatically merged:

This is correct. He was YC1+ at Fishman Island.
just because luffy beats YC1 doesn't mean his underling is YC1.

zoro need his own feat against top dog. so far he has zero.

Last edited:
lol it's mean he is just way faster bcause he already have it and want try it on ennies lobby.

Well i got it wrong, it wasnt around the start of the sea trip at all, it was close before reaching enies lobby:

But considering what he is saying here:

It is extremely unlikely that he invented it on the sea train ride IMO.

and luffy step on fs only less than half day. feel free to make excuse.he is most genius and fastest growth character in op verse
What excuses? What are you talking lmfao?

Not sure, luffy has been training since he was a child, compare that to coby who didnt and still was able to get decently strong in a short time.

Well i got it wrong, it wasnt around the start of the sea trip at all, it was close before reaching enies lobby:

But considering what he is saying here:

It is extremely unlikely that he invented it on the sea train ride IMO.

What excuses? What are you talking lmfao?

Not sure, luffy has been training since he was a child, compare that to coby who didnt and still was able to get decently strong in a short time.
i read it wrong lol.
luffy been training since kid yes but he got flipped 100 times a day by sabo and ace . right now sabo or ace could barely beat him even once.

Yeah with kata being the weakest.
Yeah, that's why Katakuri has been undefeated for almost 50 years, has CoC, and Rayleigh grouped him with the "mightiest in the world". Mate, Boundman ragdolls Zoro, and without FS, Luffy couldn't do anything to Katakuri. What is Zoro gonna do, let alone King?

Like I said, punches and slashes ain't gonna do dick to Katakuri. You need island-level AoE, to take him down. The Kings and Queens are irrelevant when compared to him. Zoro and Sanji beating the crap out of them will prove just that.

According to you, Luffy > Zoro is not portrayal, but King = Katakuri is portrayal (when Beckman disproves this).
Ehh, what the fuck are you on about? Is Katakuri comparable to Big Mom or why do you think Beckman disproves this portrayal? Lol.

I've never said there isn't a Luffy > Zoro portrayal you moron lol, I only talked about a "what if" in which Zoro solos a YC1 with his TS PUs whilst Luffy needed FS to beat an opponent comparable to King.

Give up power scaling because you are shit at it.
Give up on reading shounen manga because you are shit at it.

But go ahead and write on every existing thread why Yonko Commanders suck so much if that makes you happy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, that's why Katakuri has been undefeated for almost 50 years, has CoC, and Rayleigh grouped him with the "mightiest in the world". Mate, Boundman ragdolls Zoro, and without FS, Luffy couldn't do anything to Katakuri. What is Zoro gonna do, let alone King?

Like I said, punches and slashes ain't gonna do dick to Katakuri. You need island-level AoE, to take him down. The Kings and Queens are irrelevant when compared to him. Zoro and Sanji beating the crap out of them will prove just that.
Kata wouldnt even be a billion berry man if not for his mum being meme.

Aoe ? Wasnt g3 too big for him to dodge so he had to block it instead.
Doesnt look like sanjis even gonna see queen at this point.

Yeah, that's why Katakuri has been undefeated for almost 50 years, has CoC, and Rayleigh grouped him with the "mightiest in the world".
1.) Eh, undefeated? I don't even know how's that relevant? Kaido was defeated several times and he would beat the fuck outta Katakuri.
2.) Why do you think King does not have CoC? Kaido's crew is purely strength based and King is the strongest all star despite having constant rivalry with his other crew members (ex captains).
3.) As I said, King is at the top of the beast pirates purely of strength; with individuals like the flying six - a bunch of ex captains - the numbers, Queen and Jack. Reputation does not matter, strength however does. King is literally part of the "mightiest of the world", only the Yonko or the Admirals themselves are significantly stronger than King.

Doesnt look like sanjis even gonna see queen at this point.
Katakuri vs. a Raid Suit Vinsmoke

Queen vs. a Raid Suit Vinsmoke

And remember, Niji saved Sanji's ass, so Sanji won't even be that much stronger than Ichiji with a Raid Suit. :milaugh:

Kata wouldnt even be a billion berry man if not for his mum being meme.
100% agree. King wouldn't even be 500 million and be < Law and Kid. King should prove he can beat Law and Kid right now, because those two seem too important to be wasting their time with King atm.

We had Jinbe >>> Queen when facing Big Mom, and Jinbe is only 438 million.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
just because luffy beats YC1 doesn't mean his underling is YC1.
zoro need his own feat against top dog. so far he has zero.
wrong. zoro came out of the timeskip stronger than mihawk
Just because Luffy's underling is strong, doesnt mean Luffy himself is strong. He should pick up some weapons if he wants to be stronk.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Katakuri vs. a Raid Suit Vinsmoke

Queen vs. a Raid Suit Vinsmoke

And remember, Niji saved Sanji's ass, so Sanji won't even be that much stronger than Ichiji with a Raid Suit. :milaugh:

100% agree. King wouldn't even be 500 million and be < Law and Kid. King should prove he can beat Law and Kid right now, because those two seem too important to be wasting their time with King atm.

We had Jinbe >>> Queen when facing Big Mom, and Jinbe is only 438 million.
King solod meme and her whole ship.
Who admitted after they can do nothing with king in the sky.

Queen got back up kod meme and tied her up like a pig.

Trashakuri is 20 years older than jack with barely a bigger bounty lmfao.