Current Events Who was Hawkins talking about?

just some options

• Total voters
I'll assume Hawkins said that after he observed the situation and the two sides, and Looking at how convincing the alliance look right now I'll say he's talking about Kaido
Oda will probably reveal what he meant when Kaido is about to go down to increase the dramatic effect of the fight ending

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
People are misunderstanding Hawkins' character development this arc. Hawkins isn't working for the beast pirates anymore.

It was the purpose of his final discussion with Law, which sparked a doubt on him. He is already aiming at betraying the beast pirates, but wants to be sure of the right moment.

The reason he checked "that man" survival rate then had nothing to do with Drake. It is to figure his survival percentage against this Kaido / Big Mom alliance, and the only reason he'd want to know that would be to know if it's his best chance to ally with him or not

And the same way where Drake found his final hope in Luffy, Hawkins is checking out the same. It's just that they follow different paths as I said before. Drake is a lone wolf working for the marines from within, but seeing Luffy as his hope of survival after he got caught. Hawkins was forced to work for the Beast pirates and is now checking out his cards to know if he should ally with Luffy in the battle against the Beast pirates or not

Luffy is the one who declared to everyone he'd topple Kaido / Big Mom alliance with Kaido accepting the challenge, and as Drake said, if there is a time to betray the beast pirates for Hawkins, it's now

But Hawkins follow what his cards tell him first and foremost, with the low 1percent of survival that the man in question has against Kaido / Big Mom forces not making it safe from his view to betray them now and thus is postponing it for the right moment

He probably didn't see the mark of death on Drake, hence it was safer for him to act as if he was playing along, but it's clear to me imo that ever since his encounter with Law, he isn't working for the Beast pirates anymore. It was the purpose of their encounter, it was the purpose of that discussion.

It's pretty clear to me then that the 1percent survival is referring to Luffy to mirror the MF situation, but except that for the first time, Hawkins will get a character development where he'd go against the odds, and help in the battle against Kaido

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Bro Diku damaged Kaido. Leave you shitty agenda.

Admirals never got treated like this.

Yonko are not Gods.
Okay, but since when do I worry about kiku trying to pierce the skin of a man with "ryou"?
Cool, kiku has the basics to fight kaido, that's a good thing.
She has the basics to hurt someone, lol.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Okay, but since when do I worry about kiku trying to pierce the skin of a man with "ryou"?
Cool, kiku has the basics to fight kaido, that's a good thing.
She has the basics to hurt someone, lol.
Yonko's post WB are disappointing.

Hakiless Whitebeard was more impressive than healthy Kaido and Big Mom.

Sakazuki could take Kaido one on one same for Aokiji and Kizaru. Dunno about rookie admirals.

+ He already did a prdiction for Luffy and Zoro, so I'm excluding them out.

+ In the last chapter, X Drake talked as if he had already knew or encountered this person. So I don't think it's X Drake that's why I'm excluding him too.

+ Law or Stealth Black: These are the only other two that Hawkins and X Drake had some kind of interraction with in Wano so far, so I'm guessing it has to be one of them.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
+ He already did a prdiction for Luffy and Zoro, so I'm excluding them out.
He made that prediction when Kaido was the only villain of the arc. Now Kaido allied with Big Mom potentially decreasing Luffy's survival probability. Predictions can change depending on the situation.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
He made that prediction when Kaido was the only villain of the arc. Now Kaido allied with Big Mom potentially decreasing Luffy's survival probability. Predictions can change depending on the situation.
He also did that to the end of the month which was after meme showed up so im sure that was taken into account

Maybe, but Hawkins predictions doesn't appear to be restricted in any way or dependent on any kind of changing variables. It's just a future prediction. Unless he mentions something (or already did and I forgot) about how his predictions works in the future, I'll just take it at face value.

Maybe, but Hawkins predictions doesn't appear to be restricted in any way or dependent on any kind of changing variables. It's just a future prediction. Unless he mentions something (or already did and I forgot) about how his predictions works in the future, I'll just take it at face value.
Well he did constantly check Luffys survival rate during Marineford, and said it never dropped to zero, so there is some kind of variable at play.

Well he did constantly check Luffys survival rate during Marineford, and said it never dropped to zero, so there is some kind of variable at play.
Possible, but it could also be that he's just ckecking multiple times to be perfectly sure or he's just using different methods to read the future or that his predictions aren't as precise as we'd like to think, etc... We'll never know.

i donโ€™t think the 1% man is luffy/law/zoro/kid

they are the supernovas and known worldwide and hawking himself has met them thereโ€™s no reason to say โ€œmanโ€ he would just say straw hat luffy or pirate hunter zoro same thing with kaido

i think the 1% is either momo/sanji/a scabbard or someone outside wano like boa
and sabo