Current Events Who was Hawkins talking about?

just some options

• Total voters
Pretty sure it was Drake. The thing was a set with Drake being mugged the big pay off at the end. I don't know why people are complicating it. Hawkins was talking about that man and Who's who was also talking about that man then at the end we see Drake being gangbanged. Pretty sure he is that man.
but he then flee away and ask for luffy protection
pretty sure luffy will help him and can use his power to win the war.

It's your boi drake:queenmoji:
but Hawkins said "that man" , and Drake was with him

besides Drake replied with "i pity him" , which must mean it was not him Hawkins was predicting

or maybe Drake was just stupidly replying to Hawkins without knowing who it is ?

but my first impression is that Hawkins mentioned the name of the man the moment before to Drake , so Drake knew who it is
( and it's not himself ) , with this moment getting off paneled of course

but he then flee away and ask for luffy protection
pretty sure luffy will help him and can use his power to win the war.
True, that 1% chance paid off though. We know Hawkins can predict short term future like when he was up against Kizaru but stayed put coz his chances wasn't 0%. To me this was a similar situation. It makes much more sense than some of the theories people are coming up with.
Post automatically merged:

besides Drake replied with "i pity him" , which must mean it was not him Hawkins was predicting

or maybe Drake was just stupidly replying to Hawkins without knowing who it is ?

but my first impression is that Hawkins mentioned the name of the man the moment before to Drake , so Drake knew who it is
( and it's not himself ) , with this moment getting off paneled of course
Well that was irony. Drake got tricked twice. Once by Hawkins with the predictive thing and then later by Who's who. Drake getting beat up later was the big pay off for that little plotline. Those who didn't read the spoilers probably got hit with that twist with much more impact than the rest of us. The spoilers kinda ruined the impact of that twist at the end.

Originally I was going Drake in a Hawkins Troll Job.

Second choice was Law

But Plot choice is prolly Luffy, Meaning Luffy dies tn which ties into the alliance failing but then he'd get revived by Law or Marco or something

depends on the translation, i've seen another one that has drake just say "1%? thats pitiful" or something along those lines.

Pretty obvious that it was Drake.

It was an ironic scene, since Drake even said "Only 1%? I pity that guy", when it was actually him, who was being talked about, all along.

Hawkins knew, that all of them were targeting Drake, and also knew about the upcoming ambush. That's why he checked Drake's odds in the first place.

Drake became so desperate in the end, because then he realized that those 1% were meant to be his chances of survival.

The thing is, if it was Drake, I feel like Hawkins would have clarified that as soon as we switched to the scene of him, Who's Who and Queen, to essentially let despair kick in. That's where the "AHA!" moment should have happened. Hawkins told him someone else, so if he really meant Drake and was just trying to fool him, the next scene is when he should have broke the news.

Its Luffy, with this Oda is saying that will be very hard for "this guy" to survive, but he will survive in the end.

There's no point in being Drake, Hawkins was already planning to kill him with Queen and WhoWho.

The thing is, if it was Drake, I feel like Hawkins would have clarified that as soon as we switched to the scene of him, Who's Who and Queen, to essentially let despair kick in. That's where the "AHA!" moment should have happened. Hawkins told him someone else, so if he really meant Drake and was just trying to fool him, the next scene is when he should have broke the news.
That's actually the one thing that still let's me doubt a bit, despite still being confident he meant Drake.