Break Week Who Was Warlord Defeated By Ace?

Who Did Ace Defeat?

• Total voters

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
We may never know or see him, much like the warlord that cut Zephyr's arm in Z movie, it's basically just a plot device.
Maybe they are one in the same

I voted for the Man With Burned Scar but lets face it,if he was defeated by Ace it would not be a thing that hypes him. So i guess its some random pirate that might be revealed in the SBS.
The thing is, is Ace's true strength was never actually revealed. We only got a glimpse of his strength, which came after he spent weeks (Months?) being tortured and restrained in Seastone handcuffs in Impel Down. He had no time to recover or heal, but as soon as he broke free, he was able to cancel out Aokiji's Devil fruit with his own. He's much stronger than people give him credit for.

Last we saw in a flashback is that Ace and Yamato fought to a draw, and this was prior to him joining the Whitebeard Pirates. With every flashback, Oda reveals more and more about Ace's strength.

Oda was actually pretty slick, as outside of Yamato, he only ever showed Ace going up against people who directly cancel out his DF ability. Akainu (Magma) Smoker (Smoke), Aokiji (Ice) and Jinbei (Water). This way he could make Ace as strong as he wants when he finally decides to reveal his actual strength.

The thing is, is Ace's true strength was never actually revealed. We only got a glimpse of his strength, which came after he spent weeks (Months?) being tortured and restrained in Seastone handcuffs in Impel Down. He had no time to recover or heal, but as soon as he broke free, he was able to cancel out Aokiji's Devil fruit with his own. He's much stronger than people give him credit for.

Last we saw in a flashback is that Ace and Yamato fought to a draw, and this was prior to him joining the Whitebeard Pirates. With every flashback, Oda reveals more and more about Ace's strength.

Oda was actually pretty slick, as outside of Yamato, he only ever showed Ace going up against people who directly cancel out his DF ability. Akainu (Magma) Smoker (Smoke), Aokiji (Ice) and Jinbei (Water). This way he could make Ace as strong as he wants when he finally decides to reveal his actual strength.
He around pre-timeskip Teach.

Thats true about Ace. After all,there must be a reason why Whitebeard believed Ace could become Pirate King apart from being Roger's son. He also saw potential in him. But,about the Man With Burned Scar,i think that regardless whom he lost against,introducing him with the voice "got out of Warlords because he was defeated" in his resume would be a disservice to his hype,so i think its probably not him.

We currently don't know the warlord Ace beat, but I have the feeling whenever Oda focuses back on Cross Guild we will probably get a warlord flashback that will include who started it and all previous members.

Ace could cover an entire island in flames. I still don't think people grasp how insane that is.

Like I said before, for both "beards", the 2nd division commander was > 1st.

Oden > Marco
Shiriew > Burgess

I have a feeling Ace became powerful enough to become 2nd division commander he became the strongest WBP.