Character Discussion Who were better as a villian: Crocodile and Doflamingo or Kaido and Big Mom?

Who were better as a villian: Crocodile and doflamingo or Kaido and big mom?

• Total voters
Really? I'd Swap that first one lol
Yeah not for me.
I think Doffy is pure villain who enjoys killing which makes him more villainous

Crocodile I think is more realistic character in terms of ambitions and goals and motives… and even more realistic in attitude and how he ended up at that point… makes me think he’s better as character

but we can agree to disagree

B

Ballel

thats not even a question. Crocodile and Doflamingo were really good villains, despite Doffy being somewhat of a Crocodile ripoff.

kaido and BM only have their big names/reputation as Yonko that makes them appear 'strong' but character wise they are rather boring and uninteresting. Kaido is a bunch on incoherent villain traits and BM is a mess/meme.

Yeah not for me.
I think Doffy is pure villain who enjoys killing which makes him more villainous

Crocodile I think is more realistic character in terms of ambitions and goals and motives… and even more realistic in attitude and how he ended up at that point… makes me think he’s better as character

but we can agree to disagree
Thats real, we just know so much more about Doflamingo as opposed to crocodile. And Doffy being fleshed out makes his character understood more. You understand his goals and need to be in control. Croc was a better villain and legitimate evil master mind that had something in store for the protagonist no matter what but we never learned anything about him really.

Like croc was a much better villain in Alabasta then Doflamingo was in dressrosa. But there's so much more depth to Doffy's dealings than Croc's ya know?