Future Events Who will be the first one to fight/clash with Kizaru?

title

• Luffy

• Zoro

• Sanji

• Stussy

• Other (type down below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Throughout entire Story, we've had Villains who were already Present on the Island of their Arc
That includes ---> Alvida - Morgan - Buggy - Kuro - Arlong - Mr. 3 - Wapol - Crocodile - Bellamy - Enel - Lucci - Moria - Duval - Sentomaru - Magellan - Demaro - Hody - Caesar - Doflamingo - Katakuri - Kaidou

And we also have Villains (Sometimes Main & other times Secondary) who show up unexpectedly to join the Arc
That includes ---> Jango - Krieg - Mihawk - Mr. 5 - Foxy - Aokiji - Kuma - Kizaru - Blackbeard - Vergo - Jack - Big Mom - Lucci (Current Arc)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There has never been an Arc where we had an Approaching Villain that we get to keep waiting multiple Chapters for them to arrive, this is why i believe that no SH is gonna face Kizaru, cuz everyone are expecting a War about to start (SHs & their Allies vs Kizaru's Fleet) but in reality Oda is preparing for a completely different kind of Ending!

But if there isn't gonna be a War, then why Oda bother to bring an Admiral & such a Large Fleet? The Gorosei with him already answered us.
The Fact that there is a Gorosei with him, means that Kizaru is going nowhere "After" Egghead Arc except returning to Mary Geoise!

However, it's stupid to think that their Role is to simply return empty-handed or maybe recover Seraphim & Pacifista Army only, cuz that's not enough reason for Oda to create such an Important Sub-Plot

So if Kizaru won't return Empty-Handed & there isn't gonna be a War against SHs, then what will he find when he arrive? Obviously SHs wouldn't have escaped already cuz that also renders this Sub-Plot Useless, so that leaves us with only One Conclusion!

Kizaru will arrive to find SHs already "Defeated"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that everyone is Hyped for Kizaru & Gorosei Arrival, but they were added simply to kickstart the Main Plot of Next Arc which is gonna be the Major One contrary to Egghead that is meant to be Short

The Real Hype should be for the True Mysterious Villain of this Arc, the one who will suddenly make his Introduction similar to how Mihawk arrived to Baratie or how Aokiji showed up on Long Ring Long Land or how Kuma joined Thriller Bark Arc or how Blackbeard infiltrated Impel Down & MF or how Vergo suddenly got Introduced in Punk Hazard ... etc

Right before Doflamingo Arc started, Big Mom was Teased at End of Fishmen Island Arc
Right before Big Mom Arc started, Kaidou was Teased at End of Dressrosa Arc
Right before Kaidou Arc started, Imu was Teased at End of WCI Arc
Right before Imu Arc starts, we will see Teaser of an even Worse Villain

The uncle thing just sounds like they have history. Vegapunk adopted him and its clear VP and Kizaru have history as well. Im sure this will be an interesting dynamic at least
"just" history ? Like Luffy, Sabo and Ace ? I mean, of course Kizaru isn't gonna switch sides, this would weaken the WG greatly. But as you said, something interesting is expected !

"just" history ? Like Luffy, Sabo and Ace ? I mean, of course Kizaru isn't gonna switch sides, this would weaken the WG greatly. But as you said, something interesting is expected !
More like Kizaru was involved in the Kuma/Pacifista project and he met Sentoumaru whilst doing it. I have a feeling Kizaru is not good though and will still hurt him

More like Kizaru was involved in the Kuma/Pacifista project and he met Sentoumaru whilst doing it. I have a feeling Kizaru is not good though and will still hurt him
He certainly is not good, but he hasn't been portrayed like Sakazuki either. He might put Sentomaru to sleep once he'll try to attack him, but no way he maims him or what. He called him his nephew back then on Sabaody. It's not a one-sided relation-ship

Zoro first as a hypetool probably, a callback to Skypeia where Enel made him into a footstool and then Luffy came in and whooped his ass.