Speculations Who will defeat Crocodile?

No time to flesh out Croc? Man has an entire past we don’t know about.
"eye opening" finisher. Maybe i worded my reply in the wrong way my bad. What i meant is there will be no time to "teach" him a lesson but he needs to know why he "does not trust" people and that i think was hinted at when we saw the flashback of him inviting Mihawk.

I don't believe we will see someone fight Crocodile in a big manner like alabasta anymore "build up huge impactful finisher etc". But we might see him open up about himself.

"eye opening" finisher. Maybe i worded my reply in the wrong way my bad. What i meant is there will be no time to "teach" him a lesson but he needs to know why he "does not trust" people and that i think was hinted at when we saw the flashback of him inviting Mihawk.

I don't believe we will see someone fight Crocodile in a big manner like alabasta anymore "build up huge impactful finisher etc". But we might see him open up about himself.
Oh yeah we’re not getting like a luffy fight for him ever again.

I think it’s likely cross guilds still growing and Usopp vs Buggy would be a great fight let’s be honest here.

As for the others, we’ve been introduced to characters connected to Cross Guild who could very well make up a Tobi Roppo class in the form of the underworld emperors afterall we’ve seen Stussy is not fodder and even Morgan’s was shown wrecking a CP agent.
There also brokers from punk hazards
Like the ones luffy and ace beat in their childhood or that person with the sword or Tamago or that beast pirate member

I doubt that there will be real fight
Post automatically merged:

No one. Mihawk is Zoro's problem, the CG is the WG's problem and they won't lose, in the end the CG isn't as bad as the Navy and WG and the world would be better off with them in charge. :kobeha:
Navy are not bad. They protect politic system, but their main goal is protecting civil people in the first place.

Crocodile might be defeated again or even multiple times but his come back will NOT only serve another character’s portrayal. He will smash ! If he dies, it will be memorable ! Brace for the Croco 🐊 because he’s about to swamp :pepecroc:

Oh yeah we’re not getting like a luffy fight for him ever again.
Loda gave us Rob Lucci vs Luffy that nobody asked for. You never know what this author has in mind. He has more than enough imagination to disappoint

Now if round 4 against Luffy happens and Croco manages to look not that bad. This would only confirm that Croco-boy is the WSC making Cross Guild possess the most supreme titles

I don't see why Crocodile would need to be defeated, Cross Guild is probably gonna win. Buggy will become Pirate King and achieve his ambitions. He'll get skirmishes and clashes but I really don't see Crocodile being KOed and defeated again. If anything I only see Ws in his future.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wealth - Fame - Power
Nami - Luffy - Zoro
Croco - Buggy - Mihawk

Power will face Power, Fame will face Fame.
Guess what, Wealth will face Wealth.
3-round DBF, Croc will be the winning round for CG.