Speculations Who will defeat the admirals?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It is a big stretch but I don't care the story can go however the Author wants it to go so:
Luffy = None cuz he needs to focus on Blackbeard
Sabo > Akainu ( Blue flame awakening + Dragon claw adv CoA )
Zoro > Fujitora ( Zoro makes one of his swords turn Black during the fight and overcome Fuji with his CoA + cutting meteor into pieces like Overhypedhawk )
Sanji > Kizaru ( Battle of speed and kicks + Sanji specializes in CoO which is must-have if you want to have chance to counter Kizaru )
Jinbei > Ryokugyu ( No description cuz I can't imagine one just wanted to put this matchup on the list )

Luffy vs Akainu
Sabo vs Fujitora

these two will probably happen as they have a ton of build up. For Fuji vs Sabo in particular, they've already clashed twice, so it makes sense for Sabo to be the one who takes him out. Sabo might clash with Akainu however Luffy will be the one who takes him out.

apart from that

blackbeard vs kizaru

Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe vs Ryokugyo

Also i could be wrong so correct me if so but...
Wasn't it said somewhere that oda wanted to make yami teach as strong as 3 admirals but changed his mind because it was too much too early?

Maybe he still plans on that being the case by giving him more devil fruits. Like if he gets a 3rd one it might be the case. Even tho thatd be beyond broken lol
At the same time it took both roger and garp to defeat xebec so it might not be totally impossible i guess

Maybe if oda legit decides to make him that stoopid strong again as strong as 3 admirals hell have him demonstrate it by actually defeating 3...

Again i could be wrong and i aint even really that hype on it but...it could be the case if he actually said that

If he didn't im just rambling random shit so im sorry lol
:sanmoji:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Akainu will likely get double teamed by luffy and Sabo. If Oda is a real man then Akainu will murder Sabo right in front of luffy and luffy and Akainu will 1v1 it.

Kizaru? I have absolutely no idea.

Fujitora wonโ€™t be defeated, heโ€™ll probably switch sides and help the Straw Hats in the end.

GB-?

Aokiji-if he does go down, itโ€™ll be to Blackbeard because heโ€™ll double cross him lol.

I feel like people don't get that any other matchup isn't even personal lol. Sabo v. Akainu has no emotional weight to it because A) Sabo was only mentioned after Akainu killed Ace (well, during his dying words) and B) Sabo didn't witness Ace die

It's not worth it and I'd rather see Dragon and Sabo take on CP-0's number 1 and 2 respectively (assume they have nothing to do with Lucci)