Controversial Who would you give a power up?

I would give Tashigi a power up, such as she can use flying slashes that are small like rain drops. Hense Shigure means autumn rain.
Up her speed more and she can dash around like a flying bird with Soru/Geppo.
Also harder CoA

By EoS, makes Shigure a black blade.

Smoker, awakening and he learns how to make his smoke extremely hot or poisonous.

I would give Tashigi a power up, such as she can use flying slashes that are small like rain drops. Hense Shigure means autumn rain.
Up her speed more and she can dash around like a flying bird with Soru/Geppo.
Also harder CoA

By EoS, makes Shigure a black blade.

Smoker, awakening and he learns how to make his smoke extremely hot or poisonous.
I liked your take on Tashigi until the last bit. The last bit cheapens certain other characters' arcs.

Smoker for sure.
He was the true marine rival to Luffy, but Loda dropped him mid way for Coby SMH. I don't mind Coby becoming strong, but EoS Smoker should 100% be an admiral.

Doflamingo.
With him IDK what is Oda's intention, like whether him going down early like Crocodile. But feats make it arguable he is Cracker level.
He was built like an evil version of Luffy. A character who shared bonds with his crewmates, whose crewmates would readily sacrifice for him without even a mention, who was running for the PK and king of the world in his own way. The conqueror's spirit he showed was akin to Yonkos, he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same line as low-end commanders like Cracker given his narrative.
Such a character should be no less than an admiral. I would give him a prison boost and get him to be at least comparable to the new admirals (GB/Fuji).

Kid.
People don't see it now, but back before raid was a thing, Kid being a true rival to Luffy was not a hot take. But now he's a joke, even though he is a conqueror and has a legit first mate built alike Zoro in Killer.

Brook
Amongst my fav Strawhats, but he is very neglected by Oda. Why didn't he even get a Tobiroppo fight in Wano?

I liked your take on Tashigi until the last bit. The last bit cheapens certain other characters' arcs.
If it about the black blade, that certain character shall accomplish his black blade way before EoS and he will be the guide on how such a thing can be forge.

Give Kaido awakening.

Same for king and BM
Give King a whole different DF tbh.

His DF is good from a standalone perspective, but it doesn't fit King at all and is very reduntive.
- King's natural durability shits on ancient zoan durability.
- King can fly in base.
- King loses his swordsmanship from his zoan/hybrid modes, which is a nerf overall even tho his base physical stats increase. There is a reason he was in base in the final attacks, because King channels his strongest fire attacks with his sword.

King should have a zoan DF to fit in with Beast pirates theme, but I'd give him a mythical zoan.
No reason he can't get one, when Marco (another YC1) has one as well. Give him some angel DF to fit in with the theme of "Gods of the redline".

Kaido and BM not being awakened is a big Loda moment.
Unless there is a solid explanation for DF awakening.

I would give X Drake three power ups to help him on his path to becoming the orange admiral, Kakiryu.

1. Awakening

Basic upgrade to his fruit. He'll need it to fight top commanders.

2. Advanced Armament Haki

Internal penetration, something to give his already powerful attacks some real killing power.

3. Zoan Fruit Weapons

I'd have his Sword & Ax eat ancient zoan devil fruits (Stegosaurus for his ax and quetzalcoatlus for his sword) to have versatility.
I think rokushiki would fit more his fighting style than zoan weapons. And doesnt need all 6 powers, just geppo(moonwalk) and soru. Lets be real a zoan user with zoan weapons would be ridiculous.
Awakening (he needs that badly), advanced coa and geppo+soru would elevate him to at least yc1 lvl.

I would give Robin haki.
Robin endured one of the worst lives, 2nd only to Law, and still came out on top. He will power is ridiculous. She would even sacrifice herself to save others.

I also want to see Robin delivering Gigantesco Mano haki backhands.

#1. Retcon Doffy's String Fruit to be the Pinocchio Mythical Zoan. He has the lamest devil fruit of all the OG Warlords.

Others
  • Give Momo Awakening
  • Give Marco Awakening
  • Adv COC for Kuri
  • Adv COC for Kid
  • Haki for the rest of the straw hats
  • Snow Fruit for Cavendish
  • Upgrade Usopp's plants with Aramaki's.
  • Zeus eats a soul showing Nami's sadistic side.
  • Franky merges with the Sunny using Vegapunk's technology.
  • Chopper upgrades the power of his mind (Telekinesis) instead of his body.