Controversial Who would you rather come back?

Who would you rather come back

• Big Mom

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Kaido

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
C

CensoredbyWG

If Kaido and Big Mom can swim in lava then they beat Akainu mid diff.
Pell survived a nuke to the chest without using haki and being a regular non awakened bird zoan.

Old guy in skypeia survived a god knows how many volts attack from enel.

Kinemon took ACoC thunder bagua straight to the center of his skull and survived.

Why would kaido and big mom die from lava lol?

Pell survived a nuke to the chest without using haki and being a regular non awakened bird zoan.

Old guy in skypeia survived a god knows how many volts attack from enel.

Kinemon took ACoC thunder bagua straight to the center of his skull and survived.

Why would kaido and big mom die from lava lol?
Point is they would be proven immune to lava so immune to any attacks Akainu does that aren't based on haki.

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Big Mom the story set her up to be a bigger villain to the SHs than Kaido.

Kaido was never the SH enemy it was the Retainers and Wanos. Luffy just happened to be roped into Laws and Momos beef for that story to align.

where as BM and Luffy have had personal beef since the start of the TS, WCI set up was shit for Sanji being a punk ass little bitch but with the premonition for Luffy destroying FMI and the BM beef all in one go BM losing the way she did and not against Luffy is a cop out on Odas part and she needs to be brought backlot set up a rematch with a newly awakened Katakuri.

Kaido or Big Mom?

Personally I say big mom there was a lot of set up for her to be the main big bad of Elbaf given her recorded history of beef with the giants

Also Luffy even promised Katakuri to take her down and when luffy promises to beat someone he usually does

And the main reason I think big mom should come back over kaido

Kaidos story and arc is finished there isn't a legitimate reason to write kaido back in
I feel like there’s more that can be done with BM