Controversial Who's more BADASS Sasuke or Zoro?

Who’s more BADASS

• Total voters
Sasuke is a edgelord
Lol why would zoro not be more badass

he's just a psycho kid. Shippuden ruined his character from a vengeance driven emotionally messed up child to a nuaceless villain

Zoro was more badass versus pika

Last edited:
Sasuke has good fights, Zoro fights are boring, so Sasuke
Oda doesn't draw fights anywhere as good as Kishimoto.They have different styles too,Kishi went with the tatical approach and Oda is just pure action.Kishi>Oda in terms of fight choreography.
Post automatically merged:

Sasuke is a edgelord
Lol why would zoro not be more badass

he's just a psycho kid. Shippuden ruined his character from a vengeance driven emotionally messed up child to a nuaceless villain

Zoro was more badass versus pika
Sasuke had good reasons to be a psycho you know...Uchiha massacre and his clan is cursed.

Can't really say that I know Sasuke well cause I only readed Naruto for a brief period years ago...
But as far as I can remember Sasuke used to act like a Tumblr girl in the middle of her period.
Definitely not one of the characters I considered badass when I was reading the serie.

Can't remember a time where i thought Sasuke was badass other than maybe the first arc of Shippuden
I don't know about his writing but as a character i never liked him and considered him one of the worst parts of the story but still i'll take him over Naruto any day of the week.
Zoro's hyped moments pre time skip put him above pretty much all the Naruto cast

How? Sasuke is a emo edgelord driven by his daily periods... Zoro >>> Sasuke any day.
Honestly i think people greatly exaggerate with Sasuke's mood changes. Sure, he switched around a lot but i think all of that was properly explained in the series and actually made sense maybe outside of him randomly wanting to help the village in the end. He was manipulated by Itachi and then Tobi after all.

Dude's edgy but sometimes i like that lol. Zoro to me has always been a cheap rip off of Guts or Kenpachi. He's only ever being compared to them and never actually the real thing.

I prefer Sasuke for sure

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro > Adult Sasuke > Shippuden Sasuke
Zoro is effortlessly badass. Everything badass about Shippuden Sasuke seems forced ngl.

Honestly i think people greatly exaggerate with Sasuke's mood changes. Sure, he switched around a lot but i think all of that was properly explained in the series and actually made sense maybe outside of him randomly wanting to help the village in the end. He was manipulated by Itachi and then Tobi after all.

Dude's edgy but sometimes i like that lol. Zoro to me has always been a cheap rip off of Guts or Kenpachi. He's only ever being compared to them and never actually the real thing.

I prefer Sasuke for sure
Nah, they don't. After Itachi's death, Sasuke became an emotional wreck - on negative terms. As I told you, after that he was an emo edgelord driven by his daily periods and his goals were all over the place. After meeting Tobirama and Co, he decided to be the next hokage...

Part 1 Sasuke & Early Shippuuden Sasuke was not bad (still better than Naruto) but afterwards, it was just cringe with him.

I don't understand why people compare Zoro with Guts or Kenpachi in the first place? Zoro is his own character: his sense of direction gags, Zoro mostly showing various emotions on many panels, even battle related, and sure, Post-TS Zoro has more of these "badass battles" but he still is his own character not entirely based to be badass. Remember when he used Usopp as his sword? Even after Wano, Oda wrote a funny moment of the strawhat crew roasting Zoro.
That's why I don't understand these comparisons. Zoro has badass-traits - that's true. But he totally links with the atmosphere of the manga; badass but clumsy, funny, idiotic and other characteristics defining what's about One Piece.

Zoro is just way more enjoyable than Sasuke will ever be. It's not hard to judge who's a better character imo. At the end, everything is subjective regardless. :)

Nah, they don't. After Itachi's death, Sasuke became an emotional wreck - on negative terms. As I told you, after that he was an emo edgelord driven by his daily periods and his goals were all over the place. After meeting Tobirama and Co, he decided to be the next hokage...
That was the entire point of his character though. Itachi manipulated him and expected that he'll return to the village after his death and Tobi used the truth to put him against the village. It wasn't bad writing imo. Sasuke was consistently portrayed as an emotionally unstable child.

Part 1 Sasuke & Early Shippuuden Sasuke was not bad (still better than Naruto) but afterwards, it was just cringe with him.
I don't think so tbh. I think the main goals Sasuke had were actually reasonable arguing from his Pov.

don't understand why people compare Zoro with Guts or Kenpachi in the first place? Zoro is his own character: his sense of direction gags, Zoro mostly showing various emotions on many panels, even battle related, and sure, Post-TS Zoro has more of these "badass battles" but he still is his own character not entirely based to be badass. Remember when he used Usopp as his sword? Even after Wano, Oda wrote a funny moment of the strawhat crew roasting Zoro.
That's why I don't understand these comparisons. Zoro has badass-traits - that's true. But he totally links with the atmosphere of the manga; badass but clumsy, funny, idiotic and other characteristics defining what's about One Piece.
Those couple comedic relief moments are just part of OP in general, not something specifically for Zoro's character. For someone like him that's supposed to be an MC a couple gags are not enough to say that he's emotionally fleshed out. I don't expect him to cry all the time, we know how that ruined Sanji but Zoro was clearly reduced to a one-line spamming "badass" and that trope is definitely stolen from characters like Kenpachi only that they are the OG's at that.

Zoro is just way more enjoyable than Sasuke will ever be. It's not hard to judge who's a better character imo. At the end, everything is subjective regardless. :)
It definitely is subjective. I think Sasuke is a far, far better written character to a point they're barely comparable to me. Sasuke should be compared to Luffy as he's that important in his own series.

I vastly prefer Sasuke tbh. Have never been a Zoro fan anyways. Mihawk is the badass one for me.

That was the entire point of his character though. Itachi manipulated him and expected that he'll return to the village after his death and Tobi used the truth to put him against the village. It wasn't bad writing imo. Sasuke was consistently portrayed as an emotionally unstable child.

Sasuke after itachi's death was all over the place
After the war, he fought naruto and wanted to rule the world where before that point just wanted to a hokage

Sasuke after itachi's death was all over the place
After the war, he fought naruto and wanted to rule the world where before that point just wanted to a hokage
Didn't he explain to the sage the meaning for him to become Hokage and that he and Naruto have 2 different meanings of that position?