Controversial Who's more BADASS Sasuke or Zoro?

Who’s more BADASS

• Total voters
Sasuke is legit bipolar, and then at the end we find out he was in love with Naruto the entire time despite nothing hinting to it. Don't disrespect Zoro like that.
He's far from my favorite character even if we're talking about Naruto alone but he really wasn't that bad

Part 1 Sasuke vs Zoro definitely isn't a bad comparison

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He's far from my favorite character even if we're talking about Naruto alone but he really wasn't that bad

Part 1 Sasuke vs Zoro definitely isn't a bad comparison
Yuck, part 1 Sasuke is embarrassing to watch as an adult. I liked him as a kid, but going back to that now it's cringe central. Writing wise? Maybe he's ok idk, he's just not very likeable.

:usoprice:

I'm afraid Naruto still clears One Piece though sadly
Idk about all that, if people thought Wano was bad, Naruto is plot hole central. I'm not gonna let recency bias fool me into believing Naruto was this well written product and not the dumpster fire that it was, when it was all said and done. Ofcourse what you like more is subjective, there are many reasons to like Naruto > One Piece.

Itachi is a more badass than Sasuke imo. Part 1 Sasuke was decent and Shippuden Sasuke is an epitome of cringe and emo. Deidara should have killed his ass but too bad Kishimoto keep dickriding Uchiha for too much.

Ain't gonna cap, but this fight was cringe. Wasn't this man low on chakra but somehow had enough chakra to summon Manda out of his ass. This fight's ending was bs.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is more racist, has one-itis from his childhood friend, sword weirdo, not jealous (worse than jealousy) and was useless on multiple occasions.
Zoro has childish skirmishes with Sanji, that’s worse than anything you can think of
Tobirama was having a party in the afterlife when he saw the Uchiha-on-Uchiha violence from Itachi.