Questions & Mysteries Who's the silhouetted figure?

?

• Total voters

Dragon and Garling are interesting one because Dragon is shown on an angled shot where Garling is the mirror of that angle. The rest of them are pretty much on different angles.

If we swap Dragon panel with Garling, we will get Justice fighter on the left and Injustice ruler on the right. I assume the silhouette figure is part of the government.
Or the silhouette belongs to an ambiguous character like Kuzan

You know thinking about it, the Mystery Man could be Loki.

Because in Norse mythology, Loki is a shapeshifter. Therefore, in theory, One Piece’s version of Loki COULD make himself look like Shanks.

Maybe. Possibly. We still don’t’ know much about this version of Loki.

But it would make for a interesting gag if Luffy runs into a guy who’s pretending to the Shanks, and then he gets sucked into one the Strawhat’s crazy adventures by mistake.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'll tell you exactly who it is

The Lurking Legend, The Man with the burned Scar and This Mysterious Shilloute are all referring to the same exact Mysterious figure a man who Sails around in an all black ship who can summon world pools at will and is theorized by Shiryu to be working for the world government and keeping the final poneglyph under his protection he is the Holy Knight captain we saw Shillouted second only to Garling in terms of world government political power ( not counting imu and the gorosei) A character I've until further noticed have dubbed Robert

All three of these characters are referencing the same characters

There's really no one else it could be that would make sense to the story

I label them base on a word that is reasonably describe them.
Buggy has his pipedream ambition that himself is incapable to achieve. He doesn't have a single road poneglyph and he wanted to go for the One Piece.
Blackbeard is bad because his wanted to destroy everything and rule the world with tyranny.
Luffy is good because he is savior of multiple kingdoms.
Shanks warned Whitebeard not to pursuit Blackbeard because it will led to something catastrophic. Then he stopped the war so suffering will not go further. He is the symbolism of a wise king.

If we could use one of the word to give to one character on each side.
Left Side
Koby stopped Akainu from attacking fleeing Whitebeard pirates and it was then supported by Shanks helping him, saying he did the right thing. He also join Sword as a rogue unit in support for true justice.
Kuzan is a fool because in order to fulfil his agenda so he joins Blackbeard (evil).

Right Side
Imu is Evil because we know he destroyed Lulusia.
Dragon is wise because he left the Marine to pursue true justice.
Akainu is a fool because he perceives all orders from Celestial Dragon are justice.
It just left the Spanks silhouette for the good.

Spanks probably is the man marked by flame, Shanks twins, traitor of god's knight. In this Vegapunk sentence about One Piece, he might be the protector of last road poneglyph because he is only person that is holding a weapon up like a guarding position.
I think getting the last poneglyph will not be easier than the one from Wano. There will be a huge fight with or without the clash with anyone in this page.

I'll tell you exactly who it is

The Lurking Legend, The Man with the burned Scar and This Mysterious Shilloute are all referring to the same exact Mysterious figure a man who Sails around in an all black ship who can summon world pools at will and is theorized by Shiryu to be working for the world government and keeping the final poneglyph under his protection he is the Holy Knight captain we saw Shillouted second only to Garling in terms of world government political power ( not counting imu and the gorosei) A character I've until further noticed have dubbed Robert

All three of these characters are referencing the same characters

There's really no one else it could be that would make sense to the story
Even if you are right we still don’t know name,appearance etc lol