Questions & Mysteries Who's the silhouetted figure?

?

• Total voters
It's interesting to see Oda put Koby and Imu side by side like a mirror, I don't know more about this.

Kuzan also jokingly said he is the man marked by flame. This is something new.
I check all match ups that results when I look for the pattern.

I am open to possibilities, but look what match ups are implied by the mirror pattern.
Shanks vs Buggy makes no sense to me even if Buggy gets all Warlords on board. Buggy can't really fight Skanks who is way too aggressive in combat.

Sabo fighting Imu makes much more sense since Sabo was in the throne room and escaped. It's like a prelude.
Luffy also makes sense because MC vs main villain.

Koby is more likely to fight Aokiji, BB or even Aikanu if they don't agree on how to follow WG policies since Aikanu is very authoritarian.

I am open to possibilities, but look what match ups are implied by the mirror pattern.
Pranks vs Buggy makes no sense to me even if Buggy gets all Warlords on board. Buggy can't really fight Skanks who is way too aggressive in combat.

Sabo fighting Imu makes much more sense since Sabo was in the throne room and escaped. It's like a prelude.

Koby is more likely to fight Aokiji, BB or even Aikanu if they don't agree on how to follow WG policies since Aikanu is very authoritarian.
I only applied the mirror match on the small panels because they seems to be designed like a puzzle.

I don't know how I explaining about swapping Dragon with Garling panel becoming a match up thing.

It seems like they are somehow connected. I think it is just a battle royale, last one survive is the victor.

I only applied the mirror match on the small panels because they seems to be designed like a puzzle.

I don't know how I explaining about swapping Dragon with Garling panel becoming a match up thing.

It seems like they are somehow connected. I think it is just a battle royale, last one survive is the victor.
It does look like some tournament of sorts to me. I think going by proximity works much better.

Or even pairing them depending who is above and under each panel. Sabo vs Buggy sounds hilarious though and not sure about the purpose that would serve.

However Sabo vs Garlic makes sense as they have a precedent.
Koby vs Aokiji makes sense because they are at the Island.
Dragon vs Aikanu why not? Or shadow vs blob. Or the other way around Shadow-Pranks vs Akainu, who knows maybe Akainu is fed up so he fights a holy knight. And Dragon might know something important about Imu which is why he refrained from acting.

If it's a battle royale and not a tournament, I guess we need to lose half of the bottom characters and then have 4 finalists there too.
Sabo, Koby, Imu, Akainu ?

It does look like some tournament of sorts to me. I think going by proximity works much better.

Or even pairing them depending who is above and under each panel. Sabo vs Buggy sounds hilarious though and not sure about the purpose that would serve.

However Sabo vs Garlic makes sense as they have a precedent.
Koby vs Aokiji makes sense because they are at the Island.
Dragon vs Aikanu why not? Or shadow vs blob. Or the other way around Shadow-Pranks vs Akainu, who knows maybe Akainu is fed up so he fights a holy knight. And Dragon might know something important about Imu which is why he refrained from acting.

If it's a battle royale and not a tournament, I guess we need to lose half of the bottom characters and then have 4 finalists there too.
Sabo, Koby, Imu, Akainu ?
Buggy couldn't match up with anyone because he is too weak, maybe the others will make a temporary team up with Buggy to make his crew praise him even more. Second thought he might actually do well against Garling or Pranks.

I want to see Sabo vs Blackbeard, another Ace vs BB v2.0 except Sabo has strong haki.

Dragon definitely will fight Akainu.

Could collectively be the man marked by flames, another Figarland, another Holy Knight and wind logia user all at the same time potentially

Shanks vs Buggy makes no sense to me even if Buggy gets all Warlords on board. Buggy can't really fight Skanks who is way too aggressive in combat.

Shanks vs Mihawk, not Shanks vs Buggy
Post automatically merged:

By the logic Soma proposed in matching up Dragon and Garling, you would have

Luffy - BlackBeard
Shanks - Buggy ( Mihawk )

Sabo - Akainu
Aokiji - Shadow figure swordsman
Dragon - Garling
Coby - Imu

It can make sense, but so far I hope these won't be the fights in their entirety,
Post automatically merged:

It's pretty interesting that Imu has dark eyebrows in this picture, I believe he is just darkness entirely and not a sillouete.