Questions & Mysteries Who's the silhouetted figure?

?

• Total voters
How do we know it wasn't Devon?
How do BB pirates seem to know so much about Gorosei, their whereabouts and who to copy?
It's possible but it's hinted that she can only transform into people she's touched, hence why she touches Saturn's leg and why we've only seen her transform into Absalom so far.
Tbh I'm surprised she didn't touch Coby when he was locked up so she could masquerade as him if she needed to. Would have been cool to see her try that against Garp.

It's possible but it's hinted that she can only transform into people she's touched, hence why she touches Saturn's leg and why we've only seen her transform into Absalom so far.
Tbh I'm surprised she didn't touch Coby when he was locked up so she could masquerade as him if she needed to. Would have been cool to see her try that against Garp.
I said it because there's a lot we don't know about what happens off-screen. We occasionally get flashbacks about some of the events, but not all of them. How and when did they decide to go to EggHead we clearly don't know yet.

Probably this guy, the sword and the coat (?) chΓ©cks out
This most likely isn't Garling due to the hair
We have Dragon and his second in comand - Sabo
So it's no surprise if Oda feature Garling - God Knights Leader and his second in comand
A.k.a Zoro's victim :zosmug: