Questions & Mysteries Who's the silhouetted figure?

?

• Total voters

Dragon and Garling are interesting one because Dragon is shown on an angled shot where Garling is the mirror of that angle. The rest of them are pretty much on different angles.

If we swap Dragon panel with Garling, we will get Justice fighter on the left and Injustice ruler on the right. I assume the silhouette figure is part of the government.

Dragon and Garling are interesting one because Dragon is shown on an angled shot where Garling is the mirror of that angle. The rest of them are pretty much on different angles.

If we swap Dragon panel with Garling, we will get Justice fighter on the left and Injustice ruler on the right. I assume the silhouette figure is part of the government.
By that logic Skanks will fight Luffy.

Akainu is going to fight Sabo and Koby is going to fight Imu.

Lol
Huh nah. The overlap of pages match up makes more sense then.

If you use the mirror match-up, why would Garlic fight Shadow-Skanks?

And the angle view match up doesn't make sense either. Sabo and Aokiji basically facing each other, what's the point of that?

I don't think it's likely to end up being Rocks. If only because this mystery man isn't smiling. If I remember correctly, every time we've seen Rocks in flashbacks, he's had a huge grin on his face. If this guy was Rocks, I feel like Oda would have drawn him with a smile on his face.

And I doubt it'll be Shank's twin (or cousin or something), either. This time for a completely meta reason. Sure, Oda could find a way to justify Shanks having a secret twin brother this entire time. But, Oda loves designing new characters. He loves making unique silhouettes. So, I don't think he's going to have a big new character who's basically just a copy of another of his characters. I think Oda would want to design a different silhouette for him, if he were to give Shanks a secret twin. Sure, there are the Seraphim, but those are almost background fodder.

Speaking of which, I could see a Seraphim of Shanks being more likely than a secret twin, in all honesty. The Government would have access to Shank's DNA, if he was the one who visited the Gorosei. But, we've never seen the WG commission a Seraphim of someone who hasn't had a Devil Fruit before. But, we know Shanks has strong Haki, so that might be enough to make the WG want a version of Shanks that they have more control over. I think a Serpahim Shanks is possible, but maybe not likely.

To me, The Man Marked By Flames does seem to be the most likely candidate. We know he's out there. We don't know what he looks like, yet. He is someone that we're likely going to be meeting at some point of the story. I think it fits the best out of everyone we know. That really doesn't explain the sword, and it doesn't look like the mystery man has any obvious burn scars. But, of the available options, I think he's the most likely fit.

Also, here's a dark horse pick. What if this is the human form of Big News Morgans? We still don't know what he actually looks like. And I feel like Big News Morgans would have some interest in grabbing the One Piece for himself. If only for the headlines. But, we have seen that he has plently of personal ambition for himself. I think it could fit.

and Koby the mirror to Imu? Kuzan Ice mirror to man marked by flames?

I don't think it's likely to end up being Rocks. If only because this mystery man isn't smiling. If I remember correctly, every time we've seen Rocks in flashbacks, he's had a huge grin on his face. If this guy was Rocks, I feel like Oda would have drawn him with a smile on his face.

And I doubt it'll be Pranks's twin (or cousin or something), either. This time for a completely meta reason. Sure, Oda could find a way to justify Pranks having a secret twin brother this entire time. But, Oda loves designing new characters. He loves making unique silhouettes. So, I don't think he's going to have a big new character who's basically just a copy of another of his characters. I think Oda would want to design a different silhouette for him, if he were to give Pranks a secret twin. Sure, there are the Seraphim, but those are almost background fodder.

Speaking of which, I could see a Seraphim of Pranks being more likely than a secret twin, in all honesty. The Government would have access to Pranks's DNA, if he was the one who visited the Gorosei. But, we've never seen the WG commission a Seraphim of someone who hasn't had a Devil Fruit before. But, we know Pranks has strong Haki, so that might be enough to make the WG want a version of Pranks that they have more control over. I think a Serpahim Pranks is possible, but maybe not likely.

To me, The Man Marked By Flames does seem to be the most likely candidate. We know he's out there. We don't know what he looks like, yet. He is someone that we're likely going to be meeting at some point of the story. I think it fits the best out of everyone we know. That really doesn't explain the sword, and it doesn't look like the mystery man has any obvious burn scars. But, of the available options, I think he's the most likely fit.

Also, here's a dark horse pick. What if this is the human form of Big News Morgans? We still don't know what he actually looks like. And I feel like Big News Morgans would have some interest in grabbing the One Piece for himself. If only for the headlines. But, we have seen that he has plently of personal ambition for himself. I think it could fit.
Why not Garlic Seraphim if you go down that route?

Why not Garlic Seraphim if you go down that route?
Well, we already have a Garling right there.

But, you know what we don't have? A version of Shanks with both arms!

Plus, I just get a feeling like Shanks is probably a little stronger than Garling? At least with Haki abilities. I have no proof to back that up, and I probably only feel that way because we've teased and shown Shanks more in the story so far. But, from a narrative perspective, I think a "evil" version of hero's mentor is more interesting to have around rather than a "super" form of a guy we really don't know much about, yet.

That said...if Saturn (or whoever, but Saturn seems to be the "scientist" of the Gorosei) wanted to get really creative, there's no reason they couldn't combine Shanks WITH Garling to make the Perfect Figarland. The Seraphim are already basically chimeras combining the Warlords with Lunarian DNA. Or they could combine ALL the Yonko or something to make this Seraphim Shanks. A combination of Shanks, Kaido, Whitebeard, and Big Mom (and maybe Roger and Rocks, just for kicks). Nothing's stopping them but money and resources. And the World Government is the one printing the money!

Heh, there's a idea. A Seraphim Roger that's forced to work for the World Government. Now that'd be kind of twisted in the best way.

...This is all PRETTY unlikey. But, it could be kind of cool, in a over-the-top sort of way.

Last edited:
Well, we already have a Garling right there.

But, you know what we don't have? A version of Pranks with both arms!

Plus, I just get a feeling like Pranks is probably a little stronger than Garling? At least with Haki abilities. I have no proof to back that up, and I probably only feel that way because we've teased and shown Pranks more in the story so far. But, from a narrative perspective, I think a "evil" version of hero's mentor is more interesting to have around rather than a "super" form of a guy we really don't know much about, yet.

That said...if Saturn (or whoever, but Saturn seems to be the "scientist" of the Gorosei) wanted to get really creative, there's no reason they couldn't combine Pranks WITH Garling to make the Perfect Figarland. The Seraphim are already basically chimeras combining the Warlords with Lunarian DNA. Or they could combine ALL the Yonko or something to make this Seraphim Pranks. A combination of Pranks, Kaido, Whitebeard, and Big Mom (and maybe Roger and Rocks, just for kicks). Nothing's stopping them but money and resources. And the World Government is the one printing the money!

Heh, there's a idea. A Seraphim Roger that's forced to work for the World Government. Now that'd be kind of twisted in the best way.

...This is all PRETTY unlikey. But, it could be kind of cool, in a over-the-top sort of way.
Anyway I call him Shadow-Pranks.

Someone who is from the World Government or the Marines.. The bottom row of characters is 2 revolutionaries and the rest are World Government and Marines..

If both bottom right and left parallel each other.. Then the character would be someone similar to Aokiji, someone who allegedly defected the Marines..

Someone who is from the World Government or the Marines.. The bottom row of characters is 2 revolutionaries and the rest are World Government and Marines..

If both bottom right and left parallel each other.. Then the character would be someone similar to Aokiji, someone who allegedly defected the Marines..
But they don't parallel each other. Only feasible way they make sense if you match them up for a fighting tournament, by whatever overlap, mirroring or proximity or other ways you want to go by to say who fights who.

Shadow-Pranks is just an opponent for somebody. That's all we can say for sure.

Sabo and Koby don't parallel Imu and Kuzan. They could be fighting opponents though.
Post automatically merged:

Best way to guess who Shadow-Pranks really is, is by guessing who he is going to fight first. Blob vs Shadow is Oda's dark and dirty style.