Speculations Who's who's who's opponent?

Who?

• Total voters
I think he'd most likely be fighting against Yamato and then Queen at some point in the arc. If he's able to survive past the Queen fight, then my match up for him would be Ashura Douji. I woulda said Denjiro but I think Denjiro v Sasaki is already in the works.
If the F6 don't end up fighting the scabbards, then I'd love to see sumin like Smoker v Who's Who & Drake v Sasaki ^^

Because the war hasn’t started yet.
Shouldn’t it happen before the war starts, like the rest of the warm up clashes? Momo is about to be executed, Yamato and Luffy have made their appearance, and the Scabbards will be reaching Kaido soon. I don’t see how we can wait any more than 3 chapters for the war to actually start, unless Oda pulls a flashback out of nowhere or has garbage pacing. Zoro doesn’t have enough time to have anything more than a clash with a F6. It would make no sense for one of them to be quickly and anticlimacticly taken out before the war even starts

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Shouldn’t it happen before the war starts, like the rest of the warm up clashes? Momo is about to be executed, Yamato and Luffy have made their appearance, and the Scabbards will be reaching Kaido soon. I don’t see how we can wait any more than 3 chapters for the war to actually start, unless Oda pulls a flashback out of nowhere or has garbage pacing. Zoro doesn’t have enough time to have anything more than a clash with a F6. It would make no sense for one of them to be quickly and anticlimacticly taken out before the war even starts
Or the war is longer than you expect, and both King and Zoro aren’t at 100% when they’re fighting it out. It doesn’t need to be some clean match up.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ashura and Denjiro didn’t spend the last 20 years of their lives preparing for this war just for their only role in the war to be jobbing to King. Marco can’t fight King or else it will be an extreme diff either way, so no Zoro vs King
Marco and King also doesn’t need to be a death battle. Ashura and Denjiro have literally zero opponents choreographed for them. They can fight and lose to whoever.

You’re only against it because you’re sold on some crack theory