Speculations Who's who's who's opponent?

Who?

• Total voters

Ok then, King will stab Kaido and it is revealed that Big Mom and King had an affair during Linlin's Rocks day...Queen and Jack are revealed to be a couple, Kaido is the one to die because Orochi somehow swaps one of his 7 heads with Kaido's Luffy and Everyone just will be in complete shock. Sanji is banging some beautiful women and Zoro is also banging Female Gifters. Brook and Franky are smoking weed. And the chapter ends with Pell looking at Wano from the sky while carrying Vivi's Corpse...his dialogue suggest that Pell's into necroph****...

There interesting enough??:choppawhat:
you should write one piece from now on

I’ve got 3 options.

Denjiro : He’s the strongest Scabbard in my opinion so him fighting the strongest F6 member makes sense because 1. he’s strong enough to win and 2. He’s one of the more important scabbards as well so he deserves a proper 1 v 1.

Sanji : Now a lot of people think Sanji is fighting either Queen (very unlikely) or Page 1 (even more unlikely). I think Sanji has a solid chance to fight Who’s who because who’s who is really strong, First off Page 1 is too weak and I think Queen will fight a supernova.

Killer : He’s Kid’s right hand man and he’s a worst generation member. I think Killer will either fight Who’s Who or Apoo.

I can see Killer. Tbh, I think Oda is trying to beef up the supernova in importance as we move closer to the climax of the story. Not saying a ton of them will get fights, but while Law, Luffy and Kid will probably end up fighting the 2 Yonko with Marco and whoever else, Killer honestly might fight a Tobi Roppo. He's pretty central to the arc in some ways.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro
Will warm up in this act before zoro defeat king next act.
Oda highlighted his sword since their tease in 977 more than anyone of F6

So he has to face Swordsman
Either zoro or killer
Well we don't even know what Who's Who's style is honestly

And even then Zoro is just too powerful for him

Imagine Oda wasting a whole year of drawings and a stupid training in order to have only a TR as his main fight...

I think he'd most likely be fighting against Yamato and then Queen at some point in the arc. If he's able to survive past the Queen fight, then my match up for him would be Ashura Douji. I woulda said Denjiro but I think Denjiro v Sasaki is already in the works.

Well we don't even know what Who's Who's style is honestly

And even then Zoro is just too powerful for him

Imagine Oda wasting a whole year of drawings and a stupid training in order to have only a TR as his main fight...
not a main fight for zoro , zoro main is vs king
__
hmm zoro is too powerful for him ?!
we actually dont know yet WSW power lvl
he maybe the strongest one of them also taking that he want to take queen position
his lvl maybe around jack or stronger .

his style
i think its clear he's a swordsman
oda highlighted his sword 3 times 977-978 -981
only 1 time without his sword in when he was with kaidou
also his sword has Special design