Speculations Who's who's who's opponent?

Who?

• Total voters
Page One, Ulti, Who'who will came to fight Luffy and Yamato.
Page One and Ulti will make Luffy busy and then Who'who will caught Yamato offguard.:optimistic:
What if Zoro and Sanji clashes with any of the 2 Flying Six. Ulti Vs Yamato, Ulti was sneak attacked by Yamato, Who's Who Vs Zoro.. swordsman and Page One Vs Sanji, ending the fight once and for all. Luffy runs towards Momo.

Ok then, King will stab Kaido and it is revealed that Big Mom and King had an affair during Linlin's Rocks day...Queen and Jack are revealed to be a couple, Kaido is the one to die because Orochi somehow swaps one of his 7 heads with Kaido's Luffy and Everyone just will be in complete shock. Sanji is banging some beautiful women and Zoro is also banging Female Gifters. Brook and Franky are smoking weed. And the chapter ends with Pell looking at Wano from the sky while carrying Vivi's Corpse...his dialogue suggest that Pell's into necroph****...

There interesting enough??:choppawhat:

Zoro would be stupid since we all know that Zoro should be way stronger than that, and it would be very disappointing if he wasn’t.

Ashura doesn’t make much sense to me since the Scabbards have no connection to the F6 (does anyone besides Denjiro even know their names?) At best I can see there being a brief clash.

Brook makes sense as long as he gets a power up, since both are likely to be speedy swordsmen. Maybe Franky could tag team with Brook.

Killer could be a dark horse candidate, but I don’t see it happening.
Post automatically merged:

I'll pity anyone whos' put against him.. when he got offered the chance to face off these beasts in a Death Battle;

this was his reaction;

He might face either Zoro or Sanji, that is if he doesn't show is Fangs towards the Beast Pirates first which I'm hoping for.:myman:
He’s cocky. So what?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Zoro would be stupid since we all know that Zoro should be way stronger than that, and it would be very disappointing if he wasn’t.

Ashura doesn’t make much sense to me since the Scabbards have no connection to the F6 (does anyone besides Denjiro even know their names?) At best I can see there being a brief clash.

Brook makes sense as long as he gets a power up, since both are likely to be speedy swordsmen. Maybe Franky could tag team with Brook.

Killer could be a dark horse candidate, but I don’t see it happening.
Post automatically merged:

He’s cocky. So what?
Who’s who is closer to Zoro than he is to Brook.

Page1, candidate for weakest Tobi Roppo, shits on every vet. Who’s Who is > Page1.

Besides, even Vet Level is casually able to one shot Brook
Lol Page One got trashed by a regular G3 punch. He’s Oven level.

Katakuri was there with Perospero when Brook and Chopper got beaten off panel. Besides, Oda can always use the excuse that they looked bad because they lacked focus/determination, like he always does whenever he makes the SHs hype tools. Look at how Luffy got negged by Lucci and then beat him 12 hours later.

Btw speaking of Perospero, he is gonna get taken down by Carrot and Bropper

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol Page One got trashed by a regular G3 punch. He’s Oven level.

Katakuri was there with Perospero when Brook and Chopper got beaten off panel. Besides, Oda can always use the excuse that they looked bad because they lacked focus/determination, like he always does whenever he makes the SHs hype tools. Look at how Luffy got negged by Lucci and then beat him 12 hours later.

Btw speaking of Perospero, he is gonna get taken down by Carrot and Bropper
Carrot will use sulong to beat him, so sure.

Page1 in arguably his weakest form, sure. Oven would’ve been floored by that considering base Sanji kicks can do him in. Honestly, you thinking Brook can beat Page1 is insane. That’s saying Brook will be > Base Sanji lmao

Carrot will use sulong to beat him, so sure.

Page1 in arguably his weakest form, sure. Oven would’ve been floored by that considering base Sanji kicks can do him in. Honestly, you thinking Brook can beat Page1 is insane. That’s saying Brook will be > Base Sanji lmao
Bro, Page One’s specialty is endurance. You’re just looking at one star to claim P1 >> Vets. Besides, Oven was caught off guard. Page One was getting trashed by RS Sanji. Base Sanji would have been able to beat him.

Not current Brook. Brook with a power up. If this was EL, you’d be claiming that Franky beating a guy with almost the same Doriki as Blueno is insane since Luffy had to use G2 and almost used G3 (like how he almost used G4 against Ulti) against him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bro, Page One’s specialty is endurance. You’re just looking at one star to claim P1 >> Vets. Besides, Oven was caught off guard. Page One was getting trashed by RS Sanji. Base Sanji would have been able to beat him.

Not current Brook. Brook with a power up.
Law marveled at Page1’s attack power.
Oda hyped up Dinosaur Zoans endurance/durability.
Page1 was too fast for RS Sanji to dodge and made him block.

Oven himself is a CQC fighter, meaning he needs to rely mostly on his fists for damage. So he’s going up against someone who tanked attacks >> that made Oven go white eyed.

Give up this weird Vet wank you do. Vets are weaker than the Tobi roppo.

Oda hyped up Dinosaur Zoans endurance/durability.
Page1 was too fast for RS Sanji to dodge and made him block.

Oven himself is a CQC fighter, meaning he needs to rely mostly on his fists for damage. So he’s going up against someone who tanked attacks >> that made Oven go white eyed.

Give up this weird Vet wank you do. Vets are weaker than the Tobi roppo.
Idc about Oda’s vague hype

Oven is not a CQC-only fighter. He disarmed Sulong Pekoms with just a glare, negged Wadatsumi from far away, and heated up the ocean on the scale of Aokiji’s freezing the ocean feat. Page One wasn’t too fast. Sanji just chose to block because he didn’t know about P1’s physical strength.

Check out my edit in my last post

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Idc about Oda’s vague hype

Oven is not a CQC-only fighter. He disarmed Sulong Pekoms with just a glare, negged Wadatsumi from far away, and heated up the ocean on the scale of Aokiji’s freezing the ocean feat. Page One wasn’t too fast. Sanji just chose to block because he didn’t know about P1’s physical strength.

Check out my edit in my last post
IDC about your fanfic power ups.

Page1 is the lower end for TR and he’s much more impressive than the guy who is also a cqc fighter with minimal and situational ranged attacks.

That sounds overstated based on Viz. Other translations use exclamation points but there's still a contrast between his reaction and the other two on panel.

The problem with making a case from Page One for the others is that henchmen groups don't necessarily follow a slope. There's nothing we have for anyone but Drake.

Also, I wouldn't shit on Brooke just yet. He's been able to keep up with Kinemon, which should mean something given the latter's standing and background. He doesn't have the sheer power to be called a glass cannon, but ice is super effective against Ryu Ryu no mi lol